Chapter 2

It took some time to wake Timmy up, when Y/n did, she head to the basement to Jimmy's lab. It's a shame she didn't finish her breakfast. her stomach growled at the thought of not getting the chance of having her fill.

Spongebob's POV

I looked back at Y/n hearing the growling noise, After Jimmy told us to head downstairs I had to abandon cooking for a while. "Don't worry Y/n, I saved your breakfast and put it in the fridge. Once we're done here I'll heat it up for ya," I offered to Y/n, giving her a smile. She smiled back as we continued downstairs. When we got there, Jimmy was already waiting for us. The room we were in was full of lab equipment. In the back was a big TV monitor that shows all our worlds, which makes me wonder how Patrick is doing.

We walked over to Jimmy when Timmy spoke.

"What's so urgent to wake me up in the middle of my sleep?" Timmy said annoyed. He was holding a fishbowl in his hands containing two goldfish both with floating crowns above their heads.

"I've been watching the monitors for a while now and I've discovered the villains of our worlds are plotting a plan together once more, now I'm not sure what they are up to yet, But I bet it won't be good," Jimmy said while looking at the monitor.

"That is urgent," Timmy said,

"What could they be up to this time?" Danny grumbled, folding his arms in annoyance.

"Not sure, but I've been seeing each of them carrying a replica of my communicator, which means Professor Calamitous snuck into my lab to grab some of my equipment," Jimmy said, turning his seat around to face us with a hint of anger. I gasped in utter horror.

"Oh no! That means Plankton will try and steal the Krabby Patty secret formula! Not on my watch!" I said, clutching my fists tightly.

Danny's POV

"Now that you mention it, Vlad might attempt to open the ghost portal!" I exclaimed, thinking of what he would do when he released all the ghosts from the ghost portal to my realm at amity park. I gotta warn Sam and Tucker.

"And Crocker might take over fairy world! Timmy added, with a hint of fear to it.

"It seems that Professor Calamitous is forming the evil syndicate again and we'll have to put a stop to whatever they are planning," Jimmy said with seriousness in his tone.

"Been a while since I did karate, a good time to sharpen my skills," Spongebob said with a smirk, putting on his fighting gloves.

I nod in agreement. Been a while since I've been back home. A nice visit to my old friends, I wonder how my family's doing?

"Then let's get our stuff ready, we have no time to waste!" Jimmy said, going to the other side of the room to get his pack.

"Spongebob, remember once we get to your world, I got a serum that can turn you back to your normal spongy self." Jimmy reminded Spongebob, taking out a small vile and tossing it to him.

"Don't worry Jimmy, I'm way ahead of you!" Spongebob replied, catching it midair.

Once we got our equipment, we were about to set off only to stop to realize what we were forgetting.

We all turn towards Y/n.

"It's fine, go on ahead and save your worlds while I watch the house." She said with a smile.

"Are you sure? If you want, one of us could stay with you." I offered.

"Danny's right, you'll never know what hits you, evil would be lurking around every corner," Spongebob said, darting his eyes left and right while holding a fighting stance as if waiting for something to jump out at any moment.

"He's got a point there," Timmy added.

"Don't worry guys, Goddard will be here with her, now let's get going." Jimmy said getting the portal on.

Y/N's POV

"Be careful, and come back safely!" I called out, wishing them good luck as they jumped into the portal.

'I hope they'll be ok..' I thought to myself. Silence filled the air making me feel uncomfortable.

'Bark!' I was startled by Goddard, the robotic dog that was created by Jimmy. I couldn't help but giggle a little, glad that I'm not the only one here and for filling the silence.

"They'll be back," I reassured myself as I headed towards the stairs, Goddard following behind. I stopped as another thought filled my head. 'But what if they get injured during a fight?' I looked down at Goddard as an idea came into my head. I knelt down in front of Goddard as it was wagging its tail.

"Do you think you can go get the medical supplies for me?" I asked the robotic dog. 'Bark, Bark' It responded before it ran upstairs. After five minutes it came back downstairs with a medkit in its mouth, dropping it to the floor in front of me.

"Good boy!" I said, patting it on the head. Now that I'm all set, I wondered what I could do next since it might take a while for them to get back. I decided to go for a walk to pass the time so I told Goddard to guard the house in my absence. It has been a while since I got out of the house. I passed by the alleyway when movement caught my attention. A small furry body was huddling near a garbage can, I went for a closer look only to find that it was a lonely kitten. It was covered in dirt and mud patches in a few places so I couldn't see what color its fur was. Its ears perked up as if noticing me approaching. It came towards me but instead of defending its home, it mewed at me as a sign that it was hungry.

"Aww, you're so cute." I cooed. Since no one came I decided to wait for ten minutes just in case its mother arrived. It didn't. So I decided to keep it. I brought it home to feed, wash and dry it with a blow dryer. I was astonished at its fur color.

A beautiful calico and I soon found out that It was a girl

A beautiful calico and I soon found out that It was a girl. I don't know what to name her, but I hope they will accept her in their home.

Done! so I'm gonna stop here for now and rest up a bit and see what you guys think. sorry if it was a bit corny but I had fun writing this one so I Hope It was worth it. Also, I hope there are still Nicktoon lovers out there, if there are I hope they get the chance to read this. I hope I'm not the only one. Thank you! :D