Chapter 14

Danny's POV

We walked down the hallway looking for Jimmy's room number.

"Oh...I hope he's doing ok." Y/n said to me as we walked side by side down a hallway.

"I'm sure he's fine," Timmy replied, slowing down beside Y/n. "And besides, he's a tough cookie."

"134...135...136! We're here!" Spongebob called, pointing at the number above the door.

Y/n was the first to reach the door before any of us reached it. Her hand reached for the doorknob only to hesitate. She looked back at us for a ready sign.

"We're ready," I said, giving her a comforting smile. She breathed deeply, turned the handle, and opened the door.

Jimmy's POV

I watched as the door slowly opened revealing my familiar friends. They all walked in and I could tell they were relieved to see me, Y/n most of all.

"It's great to see you all, I was wondering when-" I was swiftly cut off as Y/n rushed over to hug me. I was stunned at the sudden embrace. 'Is she trembling?' I wrap my arms around her to return the hug. I'm pleased that she came.

"It's okay, I'm sorry I worried you." I comforted, stroking her H/C hair as the rest walked over behind her.

"We all were worried about you, Y/n most of all. She stayed up all night thinking about you more than Timmy did, trying to sneak into your lab."

"Hey!"

"It's true." Danny shrugged.

We both released our grip. I felt culpability as she wiped a tear from her eye.

"So when are you gonna be released?" Timmy asked.

"Later on today it seems, the doctors already checked up on me while I was unconscious. By the looks of it, I seem to be unharmed." I replied.

Danny stared at me, Dumbstruck and confused.

"That's great news! I'll get dinner prepared for you when you get home." Spongebob said, rather ecstatically.

"I'll help also." Y/n volunteered.

"There's no need for that, thank you." I respectfully declined. As much as I enjoyed his cooking, It's best not to let him go over the trouble preparing the meal.

"Well, we best be going then. We'll be waiting for you." Timmy said, straightening the position of his hat. He then playfully messed up my hair a bit before saying "See you later." heading towards the door.

Spongebob and Y/n both gave me a warm embrace before they too left the room.

Danny was the only one who hadn't left the room. In fact, he had kept his gaze on me the whole time.

"I need to ask you something," He said, taking a step closer to me, never breaking eye contact.

"Go on."

What's the last thing you remembered?" He asked.

"All I can recall is when I was finishing fixing my ray gun before I went to bed I heard a voice, it sounded like-"

"Hey, are you coming or what?"

Before I got the chance to finish, we were rudely interrupted by Timmy's complaint. He was peeking from the side of the door. Danny turned his head.

"I'll be right with you," Danny responded before turning back to me.

"We'll talk about this later."

I nodded and watched him as he headed towards the door.

"Alone again..." I sighed rather to myself, though I don't mind solitude.

Suddenly, a migraine so severe caused me to clutch my head. I wailed as the pain escalated causing my vision to blur, before plunging into darkness.

~~~Meanwhile at the house~~~

Y/N's POV

It wasn't long until we all got home, It was getting late. Spongebob wanted to stay up until Jimmy got back. As much as I liked the idea, I was against it. Timmy and Spongebob both went into their rooms while Danny and myself remained.

Danny beckoned me to the kitchen, and we both took a seat next to each other. I don't know why but the look on his face made me feel worried. He took a deep breath before speaking to me.

"Did he tell you yet?" He asked.

"Who? Jimmy?"

He nodded.

"About what?"

"There's something you need to know, about what happened a couple of days ago...After the beach trip you planned for us, Jimmy as well as I snuck out to enter the asylum."

My jaw dropped.

"Upon entering, We both decided to separate to cover more ground, Of course, it backfired. I suddenly heard a commotion from Jimmy and ran to help, only to find him unconscious. I had to carry him all the way home, thankfully he wasn't hurt. But he had no recollection of the recent activities."

"Why didn't you tell me this sooner?!"

"He was the one who was supposed to tell you about it, Besides it was his idea to go there in the first place. But I guess it was my fault for agreeing to go too, I was just as curious." He ended with a sigh.

"And did you sense anything in the building?" I asked, getting curious myself.

He shook his head. "Nothing."

*Knock Knock*

We were interrupted by the sound of knocking at the door. We both looked at each other in confusion, Jimmy wouldn't knock on the door, he would just come in. We both got up to head to the door. Opening it to reveal two policemen.

"Good evening, we want to ask you about the missing patient named Jimmy Neutron."

I MADE IT!!! It was kinda difficult writing this one but I managed X3333 . I never thought I would make it this far but I did! I will be adding pics to the previous chapters and reading through them to see if there's anything I need to edit before continuing this story (I might not need to, but if I do It probably won't take that long).