Prologue

Happy reading guys!!

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

 Walking towards a stack of steel beams, a nearly 50ft femme knelt down. Her face held a questioning look as she counted the beams before her.

20...

Kneeling down she swerved her right servo through half the stack, in the center of the beams. Once she felt the soft ground below she grabbed the stack of ten. Lifting her left pede up she took a vent before pushing herself up with her right.

In one movement, she was on both pedes with the beams resting on her right shoulder. Staggering for a short moment the nearly fully blue femme started forward. Down a trail which was paler than the green all around her. Some metallic trees were sprouted around her, in the distance and a few were along the trail. The partly cloudy sky offered some warmth as she hauled the beams along. Bringing them up the trail to a lone housing unit. Fences were along part of the property. It was really property, as no one really came out to the lone area.

Walking along for a few more minutes the femme had to force the metal beams up a few times. As they slid down and her arm's were beginning to become tired from the weight of them. However she didn't waver in hauling them over to a bare patch of land, which was near an unfinished part of a fence.

As she walked along where she wished for the fence to be, she would drop a metal beam. Which was about 18-20 feet apart.

However as she dropped the last beam, her doorwings lowered slightly. Her servo's bunched into servos and she looked around carefully.

It felt like something was watching her...

A small gust of wind caused the femme to turn in the direction in which it was blowing. Her brows were furrowed as she looked around, "Who's out there?!" She grumbled angrily.

A small crack was heard to her left and she turned to meet the opponent...

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Here it is!

The beginning of the end

I hope you guys enjoy this book as much as you enjoyed the last two!

Or if your just reading them cause you're bored then that's cool.
Regardless, I have two plans for this book!
Well technically three....but you don't get any spoilers haha

I've been looking into getting my books actually printed out. As I think it would be neat to have them, like really in my hands. But I don't want it to be overly pricey...I'll keep looking lol

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this new adventure! And yes, I am making Cybertron like earth, as I think it would be like that. I'm letting my mind go as crazy as it wants. And that is a part of it. 

Also I thought red would be neat for this one. As I did purple for #2 and blue for the first book. And I just like red haha

YOU ARE AMAZING!!
DON'T FORGET THAT!!

love ya🩵

-brook