Chapter 1

A young boy sits on a throne inside a castle wearing a gold belt. The boy's eyes look tired of everything and empty.

 The boy's eyes look tired of everything and empty

"Woz."

The boy called out someone's name before a man appeared in front of the boy in a kneeling position.

"Yes? My lord?" The man Woz asked.

"Can I stop being king?" The boy asked.

"It is your choice on who you want to become my lord. But if you intend on stopping I won't force you." Woz answered.

"I see... Then let's leave this world."

A portal made of clocks appeared behind the boy. The boy stands up as the throne crumbles into dust.

"I want... to live a normal life." The boy muttered.

"Let's go Woz."

"Very well my lord."

The boy walks inside the portal with Woz. After entering the portal closed before the castle crumbled into dust leaving only a wasteland.

A figure was seen standing in the wasteland wearing the same belt the boy had.

"Deny it all you want."

"You will always be king."

"Masamune!"

"Masamune!"

"Masamune! Wake up!"

The same boy from before opened his eyes and saw a teacher in front of him. He blinked before rubbing his eyes and sitting straight.

"Glad you can join us Masamune." The teacher angrily said.

"It's just you... can I go back to sleep?" Masamune asked earning a glare from his teacher.

"If you're enjoying sleeping so much why don't you solve this problem." The teacher said while pointing at the whiteboard.

"The answer is 2." Masamune replied bluntly.

"T-That's correct! I see you did pay attention." The teacher said while looking embarrassed.

"Yeah... can I go back to sleep?" Masamune lazily asked.

"While I can tolerate your laziness. Try to at least stay up when it's the other teacher's lesson." The teacher said earning a nod from Masamune.

The teacher went back to explaining the lesson. Masamune opted to stay awake this time and turned to his left and saw a purple-haired girl.

 Masamune opted to stay awake this time and turned to his left and saw a purple-haired girl