Chapter 3

I woke up to the alarm on my nightstand annoying the life out of me.I tried to go back to sleep but I was nudged awake.I also tried to ignore it but it kept going until I got really annoyed and pushed the covers down a bit.
    There stood Violet, grinning sheepishly and fully dressed.I glared at her but she kept smiling till I gave up and got out of the bed.

"With how delightful Freya and Henry are, I'd never guess that they have a grumpy daughter."she said with a sadistic smile.

I shot her a death glare and took everything then went to shower.I decided to wear some trackshorts, reflective T-shirt,converse chuck and a cap.
    I dragged myself to the main office on the seventh floor and got in after being allowed entry.Slowly, I walked over to the other chair.The office was simple with white walls,bookshelf after bookshelf,a cream colored couch,a brown desk,three black chairs -one huge chair on one side where the man I presume to be Matteo was sat and two on the side where I sat.

"Miss Villains..."Matteo started before I cut him off.

"It's Heather,"I sighed,"And I'm not here to play formal and nice with you.I want answers or you're definitely regretting it."

"Given that you hold the power, I have to comply."

In my head, I was wondering if I should kill him and run away or kill him and run away.Maybe both.There it goes again,same thoughts that got my teachers to be unable to look me in the eyes.
    I quickly drifted back to the real issue.Matteo had just said something I couldn't ignore.

"Given that you hold the power..."

Thinking about it made me feel lost-too lost for my liking and that's when I got out of the room.I heard Matteo calling out to me but ignored him.
   I made my way back to my room and took out some spray paints.Painting, basketball or racing always calmed me down.

They knew my name without me telling any of them.

They treated my arrival like some parade.

They all dared to smile at me,as though it's ever genuine!

The sight of Violet gave me blurred flashbacks.

After an hour, I stopped and looked at the wall.I hadn't even known what I was painting.Looking at it gave me chills.I had drawn a girl I should have been hating,one that shouldn't have been in my mind,one that I should have had no reason to like.

On the wall was Violet.When I was about to cover it up,the door opened to a very distracted Violet-until she looked up.I was frozen in place.How would you explain to someone why they are graffiti art on your side of the wall?
   I quickly took everything I needed and checked the map, finding my way to any class even though I didn't have class until at eleven o'clock.

My day was messed up, I couldn't think straight.I wondered if it was possible to get a tranfer but Matteo said no when I asked him.He had made it very clear that we only left the university premises under circumstances.I still didn't think I was ready to listen to the answers to my questions.

One thing I had made my mind up about was Violet.I never thought about my enemies and she was going to become one.Simple solutions.I kept repeating those words so that I find them smart enough to apply and it might have just worked.

I opened the door and got in the room.There she was, sitting on the bed and looking at the wall.She was smiling and I felt bad that I had to drop that smile on her face.It was too cute.

"Heather?"she called out for the umpteenth time.

"What is it Violet?"I asked, throwing my books on the bed while she stood up and came towards me, trying to find an answer in my eyes.