𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23

♫ Thinkin' I might retreat
Show my teeth quick if you turn on me ♫

Lando Norris POV

I took my deserved shower, put on a change of clothes I had there, and left the paddock with both our families, everyone needed to have something to eat before the party, our parents were going to celebrate in their own way. So the dinner was their moment to celebrate with me.

We finished dinner by 10 PM, both my dad and hers fought to pay the bill and we left for the nightclub he had rented. Jimmy'z was undoubtedly the most exclusive nightclub in the country and he rented it out.

I got there and the other drivers were already there and they quickly offered me drinks for the rest of the night. I even saw Oscar there with Daniel, I am glad he came, he is a cool guy.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" Flo stands in front of me as she asks me that and I am confused.

"Who?" I ask confusedly as I get up from my seat and everyone seems confused.

"Amy, that's who. I just saw her getting in, she is going in Ellie's direction so I do hope you can get her out of here."

"Fucking hell. I didn't even tell her I would be here, I ignored her calls all week long," I say as I walk to the table where the girls are.

"Everyone published it, she obviously saw it," she says as she follows me. I reach the table and I hear Amy's words.

"Where is my boyfriend?" She asks with a smirk and I see Eleanor rolling her eyes.

"Do you mean my husband? I don't know, maybe check my tits, he might've gotten lost in there," she says with a wide smile and I try not to laugh but I saw how Cisca and Savannah covered their mouths while Em and Riley busted out laughing.

"I think you are no longer needed," Flo says as she joins the group.

"Where is he? Should I just publicly call him and end this stupid game?" She asks with a challenging tone and Eleanor gets up and gets closer to her.

"Do you think he will choose you in public? You are his dirty little secret and you will be nothing more than that. I am his wife! I am the one who has the right to challenge you so don't you dare ruin my night. Get the fuck out of this place before I take measures to delete you out of my life." Now Eleanor is mad and she is not challenging her, she is definitely threatening her.

"He would never choose you, he doesn't care about you. You would be better off dead, you are a dead weight."

Even with the loud music and my 3-meter distance from them, I could still hear the slap Eleanor gave Amy and it was deserved. Amy held to the table so she wouldn't fall, that was when she saw me, she immediately pouted and Eleanor noticed me right after. I got closer and Amy ran to hug me but I just didn't hug her back.

"You need to leave!" I tell her mostly apathetic with her and she took a step back and looked up at me surprised.

"What? Your stupid wife just hit me, you need to make her leave!" She demands furiously.

"She is my wife, she is not going to leave, this party was arranged by her," I tried to make her see some reason but I knew that would be hard.

"Just like she arranged that fucking marriage! Is she controlling you now like she did when you were friends?" She asks angrily but I don't answer. "I thought so, choose. Me or her!"

"You must be out of your fucking mind to come here and demand anything. Go back to the fucking hotel room. You don't belong in the spotlight!" Eleanor says obviously pissed off. I looked at her and I saw the uncertainty in her eyes.

"Leave or I will call security," I warn her, and I turn my back on her, this is just ridiculous, this was an affair, something to get my head out of the mess it was in.

"You fucking cunt!" I hear Amy scream and turn around to find her literally attacking Eleanor. Oh, hell no.

"Get out!" I yell at the girls who tried to pull her off of Eleanor. I pick Amy up and see the security guards coming in our direction. "Get her out of here! Now! If I see her again I will fire someone, I don't care!" I warned them and she left while kicking and screaming insults at Eleanor. I kneeled down and sat Eleanor down.

"What the fuck was that?" Eleanor asks completely confused.

"Just answer me. Are you okay? Where did she hit you?" I ask worriedly.

"Nowhere. She jumped on top of me while I had my back turned and pulled my hair. Jesus my head hurts. I don't even know if it's from hitting the floor or from the hair pulling," she says confusedly and I hug her.

"I am so so sorry Nora!" I tell her as I regret ever meeting Amy.

"Take this for the headache but I believe it's temporary," Em says as she gives Ellie a glass of water and a pill, she nods and takes them.

"What can I help with?" I ask her as I help her get up after a few moments in silence.

"I think you've done enough," Eleanor says as she takes my hand off of her. Well, it's all fucked now. Once again.

"Tell me if she needs anything. Anything!" I ask Flo and she nods.

I went back to Carlos's side, both Fewtrell and Verstappen were explaining something to Charles and Carlos and I just listened. A few minutes later I saw Oscar talking to the girls at their table, maybe Eleanor was introducing them.