𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 34

♬ You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face
'Cause look at your face (gorgeous) ♬

Eleanor Norris POV

I got home after a long night out. I got a shower and I should be sleeping but I find myself looking at the messages.

It has been 22 years since I've given birth to you.

Happy birthday I guess, thank you for ruining my life.

I hope that cute husband of yours is having some better on the side.

Don't get careless or he will leave you.

Don't take the makeup off, don't try to seem smart.

And definitely stop whatever you've been eating. It's not looking good.

I hope life gets you what you deserve. So worthless.

What have I done to deserve this? I don't look fat, my weight is the same. This year she was shorter, sometimes I would receive letters, emails, or huge texts full on insulting me.

"Stop doing that Nora," I hear Lando's voice as I was sitting on the couch with Niko.

"I'm not doing anything," I say as I put down the phone and he sits by my side.

"Stop looking at those texts, it's not worth it, go get some sleep," he says seriously.

"I can't sleep," I confess and he seems to think about his next words.

"My bed is always available," he suggests with a smile and I am hesitant to accept but I am tired as fuck.

"Is it?" I ask as I get closer to him and see him looking me up and down.

"Let's go," he says as he gets up and gives me his hand, I look at it and take it.

And it worked! I slept like a baby. I woke up with breakfast on the nightstand and a note from him telling me he had to go train but we would see each other at lunch before he had to leave for the race in Canada.

It was a good lunch and I think I kind of liked having his presence around, I always missed it. Niko was also a very good company. He even watched the Grand Prix with me, Max's win was the result but McLaren is doing too well this year. Nobody seemed to knock Lando off the first place of the championship, Daniel was second but Lando had more podiums.

Daniel is leaving after this season though, he got tired of it, I think he just wants to start a family with Heidi and I don't blame him for wanting to take a break. Lando arrived back from Canada and he was actually here.

I went out a few times with Oscar, Lando has been too busy, McLaren always did that when it came to Silverstone, he had all types of events to attend and videos to record, I was busy myself so there was no problem there. Or so I thought until it was Friday and I arrived at Silverstone, Lando's hat on my head and a quadrant shirt that I turned into a crop top, and I saw Amy.

"Darling! You look great with that hat," Zak says proudly and Lando turns around and smiles.

"Thank you, are you plotting for another win?" I ask and he nods proudly.

"I always am darling," he says as he leaves our side.

"What the fuck is she doing here?" I mutter between my teeth as I smile falsely as I get closer to him.

"I don't know. I didn't pay for her. The passes I requested were for you and Riley. Your dad insisted on paying for him, Margot, and Emily. My family were sent the passes by McLaren directly," he says as he tilts his head to see beneath the hat.