𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27

♫ I don't live like that, I feel trapped
I might lash out, I gotta watch my back ♫

Lando Norris POV

There is no choice to make, this is the house her dad bought us to live in. Amy was way out of line with this.

"Just leave! You attacked her and now you enter our house without even being invited," I inform her as I point to the door.

"Baby, you can't do this. Think of everything I can give you that she can't, choose me, baby. She will just divorce you or she can ask daddy for another house, I don't care and neither should you," she gets closer to me and she was going to kiss me until Eleanor grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her side.

"Get the fuck out! Now! Or I will call the police for trespassing on private property. And keep the keys, I am changing the locks. Anything of yours inside this house will be destroyed. Now leave!" Eleanor threatens as angry as I've ever seen her. Which wasn't a lot, I don't know if I ever saw her have extreme emotions.

"Make me leave then because you know he will choose me! There is no one to watch now," she was confident in her words and I shook my head.

"Amy! Leave! Now!" I scream at her.

"Can you give me the keys to your apartment? I didn't copy those ones, you never left them in the drawer," she asks as she waits for me to give them to her.

"Can't you get a hint? You and him are over," Eleanor tells her as she stands between us, Amy just laughed hysterically.

"You are a useless wife, just shut the fuck up already. Lando I have nowhere to stay, give me the keys, please. I will wait for you there while you work it out with her," she looked Eleanor up and down and Eleanor turned to me.

"End it. Now," she says as her eyes locked with mine.

"Leave Amy!" I demand once again without stopping our eye contact.

"But-" Amy's words were interrupted by Eleanor kissing me.

It wasn't just a normal kiss, it was a passionate kiss. Her hands entered my shirt as she ran her nails up and down my back before taking my shirt off. I was completely caught by surprise but I liked it way more than I probably should. Her hand grabbed the back of my back and she started walking us to the living room until she stopped by Amy's side.

"Are you going to stand there and watch it? I mean, that's not really our thing," Eleanor asks as her lipstick is smudged off.

"Lando, you can't do this to me," Amy was completely speechless as the words left her mouth and I just looked at Eleanor once again.

"Do what? Fuck his wife, save the crocodile tears, and leave my fucking house. There is nothing you can do that I can't. Face the reality, it's easier," she tells her with a cocky smile and it weirdly made me smile.

Amy just stood there so Eleanor stopped me in front of the couch and went to my pants, she unbuttoned them and pushed them down before throwing me onto the couch. I heard a frustrated scream and a door slamming. Eleanor was still standing in front of me so that definitely meant Amy had left.

"It's over! If I ever see her again I will make sure you regret it!" She says before leaving the living room. I struggle to get up but I do.

"I'm sorry! I never thought she would've done this. I will find someone to change our locks. Please forgive me, Nora!" I beg her as I follow her upstairs. She stopped in her tracks right before entering her room.

"What did you call me?" She asks as she turns to me surprised.

"Nora."

"You haven't called me that since we got married. Why have you been calling me that since yesterday?" She asks confusedly and I look down.

"I was behaving like an asshole so I didn't really deserve to be calling you the nickname I gave you all those years ago," I explain calmly and she nods.

"You can call me Nora if you get rid of that bitch for good. Did you let her take pictures of you two together?" She asks as she opens the door to her bedroom.

"No, I know she could use that but I was careful. She has nothing to try to go public about it."

"Good, keep it that way," she says before getting into her room and locking the door. She is mad, rightfully so.

I stayed the rest of the week in London, and on Monday I was scheduled to leave for Azerbaijan. I went down to the kitchen and she was there, surprisingly, she spent most of the week out, probably with Oscar since I knew he was in London too.

"Are you staying here during the weekend?" I ask as I sit down in front of her on the table to have dinner.

"I am staying in London during the Azerbaijan weekend," she answers as she puts down her phone.

"I am flying right after the Azerbaijan Grand Prix so I can be here for your birthday, is that something that you are comfortable with? Do you want me here for your birthday or do you want me out?" I asked curiously and she was obviously surprised.

"Is that something you want to do? Did my dad talk to you?" She was suspicious of me and I understand her.

"I want to be here for your birthday but I don't want to ruin it. Also, I don't talk to your dad, he is a nice man but he never asked for anything or whatever," I inform her and she nods.

"I will wait for you here then. If that's too tiring you just come on Monday and maybe enjoy the family dinner our parents arranged," she adds and I nod.

"I will be here as fast as I can, don't worry about it, I can handle it," I say happily. She wants me here so I will be here, no matter the cost.