𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20

♫ 'Cause the way I read into what I've been through
You'd think I'm mental ♫

Eleanor Norris POV

"YOU DID WHAT?" Both Emily and Riley screamed into my ears as I was parking the car in the garage. Flo and Cisca were coming in the car with Oliver because they would bring the food after going to the hotel, I had just gotten here from the hotel and they had clothes ready for sleeping and tomorrow.

"I know! I am going crazy," I say as we get out but they still have their jaws on the floor.

"And Lando touched your ass? How did he know? That man is smart!" Emily says completely dumbfounded as I call the elevator.

"I think he felt the smell in his room, when he rested his chin on my shoulder I think he was seeing if I smelt like that too. He is not dumb," I explain as they listen carefully.

"But Oscar! Oh my god. That is wild! He looked like such a nice guy, he was something else. On Lando's room! I can't even interiorize this," Riley and Emily are in their appalled phase so they just followed me to the elevator.

"I mean Oscar's attitude makes him more attractive but Lando- He is a whole new level. Your husband is hot and that possessive attitude with that face and body would be enough to make me melt in his arms. I suggest you keep yourself at a safe distance from him," Emily warned me as I opened the door to our penthouse.

"I won't fall into his games. He can fuck off, but he won't fuck me as he thinks of Amy, I won't give him that pleasure," I put the keys down and as I was doing it I see his message appearing on my screen. It was him wishing I got home well.

"Your hubby is worried now, too bad. By the way, I seriously doubt he would think of anybody else with you in his bed. Amy has nothing on you. He would never fuck Amy after he had you, and I am not saying this because you are my best friend. I've seen you with a lingerie on and you are stunning," Riley says as we walk to my room, the main room of the apartment.

"I am going in first," I say as I enter the shower, I take a fast shower and Riley goes next.

"You deserve to be happy, even if it's with Lando. I know he was a dick but I think the situation is shitty for both," Em says as I was sitting on the bed with her.

"I know the situation was shit but why would he think I wanted this to happen? I can't understand his thought process," I say baffled by his way of thinking.

"He needed to blame someone, I don't know why you were to blame but there is no logical reason, he was stupid but I think it was his way to defend himself from going crazy with the situation," Em says calmly and we hear Riley's voice as she appears from the bathroom.

"Your husband is hot. I am not going to lie but he was a dick for a long time. I also think he is starting his groveling process. He could've let you be embarrassed but he still made sure your skirt didn't rise when you hugged him. He also somehow knew you ignore dinner a lot of times, he is coming back into himself, probably because of the whole incident of you clearly crying because of him. He is feeling it in his bones now. You don't need to forgive him but no one will blame you if you happen to fuck the stupidity out of him," the end of her very serious words made me laugh and Em took a few seconds to interiorize the last words.

We went into the living room and the rest of the girls got there soon after. It was a fun night, probably the best night I've had in a good while. Everyone shared all types of stories, we even watched a movie that had just been released on Netflix. Flo, Cisca, and Savannah fitted in nicely, they were very funny to be with. Since we had to take two cars, I took Lando's McLaren, I wanted to see him mad. Emily took the SUV and I arrived with Riley by my side.

When I got to the parking lot Lando was leaning on Daniel's car as he watched me. I got out and greeted Fewtrell and Daniel. I saw both parents were already inside the paddock as they waited for us to enter. The girls waved to the guys and they went ahead of us. When it came to Lando I stopped in front of him.

"Do you have something to say?" I ask with an innocent smile and he smiles.

"You look great driving that car, should've done it sooner," he says nonchalantly as he places his McLaren hat on my head. "Protect yourself from the sun."

"Where will be the party for your first win?" I ask as we prepare our passes to enter the paddock.

"Do you think I'm going to win today?" He asks surprisedly.

"You got pole, why wouldn't you win? Do you need me to find a place for the party?" I ask as I enter the paddock, he gives me his hand and I take it as I see all the cameras waiting for the drivers.

"Are you that convinced I will win? If you are, be my guest to throw that party. Who am I to complain?" Something about him seemed different, he was smiling and he seemed shy. I don't know how to explain.

"Dad!" I call out as he walks in front of us, he turns back immediately and so does Margot, my stepmother. I love her, she is the sweetest human being on Earth.

"Yes, darling!?" He answers confusedly.

"Can you help me with some of your contacts?" My question made his eyes shine, he loves it when I ask him for something. He likes being useful to his daughters.

"Of course, tell me what you want and I will make it happen," he says excitedly as he reaches for his phone and Lando just looks at both of us curiously.

"Can you find the best place for a party in Monaco? For Lando's first win," I ask him and everyone goes silent, he looks at Lando surprised and nods.

"Of course! It's a thing that deserves to be celebrated, but aren't we jinxing it?" He asks nervously and I shake my head.

"I believe he will win. Besides, if he doesn't we can just celebrate whoever ends up winning," I say as I shrug and Lando nods.

"Thank you," he whispered as everyone got back to their walk.

"I want that win now. Do your best," I whisper back as our hands are still together.

"I will have to try my hardest now. Don't blame me if I crash while doing it," his laugh made me understand it was a joke but I punched his arm with my free hand.

This day will be interesting.