𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18

♫ Even though I sometimes get afraid of
Having to face the wrath of an anxious me ♫

Eleanor Norris POV

Being in the same space as Lando was a tough one but somehow it stopped me from running to my bathroom and vomiting, I also didn't try to see the calories, which I still do sometimes. I ate something unhealthy and I liked it.

We went to sleep soon after, with a quick good night being shared by both ends. The next day we arrived at the paddock together and I even crossed paths with Fewtrell who had just gotten here from London.

"Hey, can we talk?" I hear behind me as I am in McLaren's garage, I look up to see Oscar looking at me and I nod nervously.

"Of course. I was going to call you but I didn't have the chance to," I explain as I head into the motorhome with him and I enter one of the empty rooms, I think it's Danny's room, but I didn't look at the door.

"So, obviously, Lando is your husband. Do you know I gave him pieces of advice about you? That is just fucking ironic," he says as he walked in circles, he is stressed.

"We should've talked about this. I didn't know who you were, Lando explained that you were in F2 last year. I'm sorry. It's a tough position for you to be in," I try to be understanding because I understand how he feels, this complicated things to a whole new level.

"Lando is a good guy and this just fucked my head up Ellie, I wish I didn't find out. I spent all night looking at your Instagram, I even noticed the wedding post I missed on Lando's Instagram," I lean back and I sigh as I watched his frustration, this is just shit.

"You could've followed me, I will follow you, now social media is in the picture. If this is still a thing," I didn't want to take this for granted because apparently he is friends with Lando.

"Social media is definitely not even close to having to see you two together in person. This is a hell of a problem, I consider him my friend, he is a great guy and I am fucking his wife!" He is frustrated and I think his head is going to explode.

"Oscar. You can rethink it, I won't blame you for it, it never crossed my mind you and Lando were friends. That complicates things and you have a right to end it. I won't fight you on it." I get up from the bed I was sitting in and I touch his shoulder to give him some comfort, he turns around and takes a few steps until I'm between him and the wall.

"What's killing me right now is that I know I can't just walk away from you. I would fuck you in your husband's room and I would probably greet him after. I should feel guilty to my gut. But the only question I want to ask is: were you with him yesterday?" He asked as he was dangerously close, I looked to my left and saw Lando's things on the table.

"I was at the apartment with him, yes," I answer as I focus my eyes on his.

"So, now he decided to stay in the same place as you. How lucky am I?" He asked sarcastically and I did what crossed my mind.

I kissed him. I missed kissing him. The last time I kissed him was almost 2 weeks ago, but this kiss quickly turned into something more, he lifted my leg and rubbed his hardened member on me. I felt hot, I was sweating like crazy, and this was dangerous territory. The door wasn't closed, I know. Lando is doing his media duties and that is very unpredictable.

"Oscar- Fuck" I moan into his ear and hear his muffled laugh as he kisses my neck. He stopped rubbing himself on me and I felt his hand reaching for my skirt, he put it between my legs and smiled as he stopped to look at me.

"Do you want this as much as I do?" He asks as he traces my face with his free hand, the movements were soft, like a feather and I was horny. I admit it.

"I do, I fucking do," I tell him as my breathing was noticeable and his smile grows.

"I've noticed. I will take care of it for you, come here" He says as he kisses me once again, his other hand puts my panties to the side and I gasp for air.

We are going to do this in a place that belongs to Lando? Is he crazy? The moment I felt his finger circling my clit my mind went blank, he was always too fucking good in pleasuring me, he is great in bed and this is another example of it.

I thought this was the foreplay but once his finger entered me I knew this was more about me than it was about him. My moans were quiet but I knew they were having some effect on him, his free hand raised my leg and opened room for what he wanted to do.

He put a second finger and started alternating between inserting them and caressing my clit and I was almost coming, my head was leaned back on the wall as his eyes were focused on me. I was feeling my legs starting to shake, my lower stomach was spasming.

"Look at me baby," he says gently and I do so. "Come for me, you know you want it."

I nodded obediently, that's all I could do, he smiled and kissed me passionately as he raised the velocity of the three fingers inside of me, the kiss was to keep me quiet, I knew it. And I'm glad he was that smart because it worked. I came and it felt like it always does, my legs lost strength and he kept me in place as he placed the hair behind my ear carefully.

"Why?" I ask once I recover my full consciousness, the fireworks my body was feeling were going away slowly and he smiled as I wetted my lips.

"I don't know. I've never been like this. But it feels good," he said as he straightened my skirt and took a step back, he looked me up and down before smiling once again. "Blue lingerie looks great on you, but I'm keeping the memory."

"What?" I ask confusedly as his smirk appears.

"I'm kidding but next time I'm taking those panties as a reward," he says cheekily.

"Take them," I say as I take them off and put them in the hand that made all the hard words, and the look he gave me made me smile.

"You are as crazy as I am. He can notice it, a little wind and anyone would notice," he says nervously and I shrug.

"It's my problem. I can take care of Lando, but we need to go now. He can be here at any minute," I rush him out of the door and stay a few minutes before leaving too. Now I have to hope that no wind raises my skirt and that Lando somehow doesn't notice it.