𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26

♫ So don't you get confused, thinkin' if you bring me down
I'ma just choose to let myself get used ♫

Eleanor Norris POV

Waking up in the same bed as Lando wasn't in my book of possibilities so I definitely was dumbfounded once I remembered I was the one who requested he stay last night. He was cute when he slept but I was not falling for this. This is not a real marriage and it will never be.

I got out of bed, entered the bathroom, and took a well-deserved shower, I switched to my pajama because my flight to London would only be tomorrow so today is a relaxing day. I expected Lando to keep sleeping so I sneakily got out of the bathroom to find him sitting there in his boxers, his shirt was off and he was trying to straighten his hair which went wild while he slept.

"Well, this is a good vision," Lando comments once he looks up at me and I turn around to get inside the bathroom to do my makeup. "Is anything wrong? Why are you going there again?"

"I am going to do my makeup, I was going to eat something before you woke up but I am not the only one who wakes up early," I barely ended my phase before his hand was holding my wrist and pulling me closer.

"Can't you stay like this?" He asks as he stops me in front of him.

"Why? All men prefer it when a woman wears makeup," I was confused by his request but he seemed more confused than I did.

"Who the fuck told you that? You look gorgeous without makeup, I like both versions, I love this one, to be honest. It seems more human," he was being honest, I could see it in his face.

"I am going for breakfast, are you coming?" I ask as I prepare to leave the room and he follows me to the open area kitchen and living room.

My mom taught me what men want in a woman, I would have to wear makeup to cover any imperfection which are my freckles in this case. They don't want a woman smarter than them so I play dumb, also that's why modeling became a thing for me. Doing chores was a given so she taught me all I needed to know. I had to keep my weight controlled and not eat trash food.

I tried it all with Lando but it never worked in these months. Why is he showing more interest now that I stopped caring? Is it because he saw me being hurt? That can't be it. Maybe he is just going through a phase. I think he just wants us to be friends once again, I would like that but we have gone too far for that to be a possibility.

The day was spent nicely, we even agreed to go to London together since he had to go there. Apparently, McLaren has a meeting at the factory and Zak invited him to come along. Everything was good until we entered our shared house, I think it was the first time we were inside it together.

"Whose car is this?" I ask as I look at the car parked in our driveway, I open my gate and there is that stupid Fiat 500 looking at me.

"Amy has one like this," he says confusedly, he was as pale as a ghost, I close the gate and run to the door. There is no way he let that bitch inside my house.

"If she is here you can prepare yourself for a fucking divorce Norris!" I threaten him as I open the door.

I rushed inside to find her seated on the couch as she owned the house. She didn't! It's in my name! Not Lando's. Mine! She was eating my food, sitting on my couch, and using my Netflix account. I am pissed and I don't care what my mother has taught me. I am going to explode.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I almost scream the question, she gets up startled and puts down the food.

"I was thrown out. I have a right to something. You are his wife but I am the one he wants, deal with it," she sounded so sure but I just laughed.

"This is mine you fucking dumb bitch! This is in my name! This is not his. It's mine. Get the fuck out before I get you out!" I demand as I pick up her shoes from the floor. She looked behind me where a surprised Lando stood.

"Do something! Control that damn stuck-up bitch!" She tells him and he just shakes his head.

"You need to leave Amy. How did you get here?" He was as flabbergasted as I was, he was clueless and I was almost hitting her.

"I made a copy of your keys. Tell her to leave. She can't give you what I do, she is a fat, stupid, and useless bitch. She wants the money and fame! Don't get fooled. Pick! Now!" Amy's voice echoed through my mind, I was fuming inside.

"Money? My dad is one of the richest people in the country. I don't need shit from him! You want his money and fame and you are tired of being hidden. You will never be the main bitch. I am! And I am telling you to leave my fucking house. Keep yourself in your place or I guarantee you that I will make sure you will never see him!" I was screaming at her, my heart racing from how much rage I felt at this situation.

"Just make a fucking choice Lando!" She demanded angrily as she got closer to me and he made sure to stand between the both of us.

I can guarantee that I wouldn't be the one getting attacked this time.