25

"You guys are so fucked now!"

the others were quickly behind the two, Wayne was livid

"It wasn't until I saw that photograph of what you've done to him that I knew, that I knew you had to fucking die, you had to be punished! Along with anyone else who stands in our way!" Wayne yelled and pointed with anger.

"There she is, there's the fucking killer." Quinn called Sam as she had a knife on her throat.

"Real great parenting job by the way." Tara let out making a mockery out of the current situation.

"Shut your whore fucking mouth!" Quinn shouted as she pushed Tara away Sam following.

"Have I been a perfect dad? No. Have I maybe indulged Richies love of these little movies? Yeah, maybe, for me there just a little dark, but Richie really loved them. He even made a few of his own. Did you know? Did you know?" Wayne exclaimed in hopes of making everyone feel bad for Riches pedo ass. Wayne walked up to the stage which was playing a video of Richie. "There's a very special bond between a father and his first son. Which is why I helped him build this collection."

"This was all his?" Sam asked as if Wayne didn't just say that.

"Yes, he was a very passionate collector, and he inspired others. We had to kill those two wannabe film student because, well we had to kill you first Sam. We put the theater in there name, then good old detective Bailey would have just stumbled on it, but I didn't have to because, by golly, that Gale Weathers is one hell of a journalist. I built a tribute to my son. Which is why this is where you have to die Sam. Surrounded by all the things he loved the most." Bailey explained while Madi just wished he would get on with it.

"What happens next? What, after your down with us? What, you just disappear?" Sam questions sounding like she was just buying time.

"No, we gotta hurry over to the hospital, to make sure Mindy and Gale don't pull through, because everybody dies, Sam! Everyone who had anything to do with the death of my son suffers and dies!" Wayne told the sisters as he held up a gun towards Sam head.

"Yeah!"
"Fuck yeah they do!"

"What about her? Madison was there last year! Your just gonna let her live?" Tara asked never taking her eyes off Madi Miller.

"What about me, Tara? Last time I checked I was just dying a closet last year!" Madi reminded her as she walked around the two girls, watching them sweat.

"Now put on the mask!" Wayne demanded.

"He was...so pathetic." Sam whisper under her breath but everyone heard it.

"Huh, that's not true." Wayne attempted to defend his sad excuse for a son, but even Madi knew he was.

"Yeah, your son. He was a man baby, who made his girlfriend do all the killing." Sam said not helping her case.

"He was strong young man." You could see Wayne getting more angry by the second.

"He was a limp dick little fuck who cried before I slit his throat." Sam was trying to get into there heads and it was working.

"Shut the fuck up!" Quinn yelled as she ran up to Sam with he knife ready to kill, unfortunately Tara got to her first.

Then out of nowhere Kirby comes in with a gun, shooting everything in sight. She missed everyone except Wayne.

Wayne and Quinn were both down and Ethan was running for Kirby. "Sam come on!" Tara yelled as she ran. Sam had other plans, but Madi only had one thing on her mind. Revenge. She saw where Tara was heading and just before she followed her up there she slipped with the help of Bailey.

Tara was hanging from her sisters hand as Madi held a knife at her feet waiting for her to fall. Ethan was down, Sam must've really fucked him up. Quinn was rushing up there.

"I can't, I can't. I can't grab on." Tara cries were interrupted by the sound of Madison's knife brushing her shoe. Her cries weren't enough she needed more.

"I can't believe I get to be the one the kill you, Tara!" Madison yelled out then laughed at the helpless girl.

"Fuck you!" Tara cried out.
"No, fuck you!" Madison shouted louder.

"You guys are so fucked now!" Madi yelled as the group noticed Quinn finally make it up to the girls level.

"Sam, Sam, let me go!" Tara demanded.

"No"

"Yeah let her go, Sam, come on!" Madison Miller was getting impatient but she knew the time would come.

"Trust me, you have to let me go." Tara whispered to her sister then Sam gave her a knife and down she went. The girl was immediately met with a knife in her stomach. Ethan was right behind the two girls. "Gotcha!" Madison winked at the girl as she realized what was gonna happen next...she was always one step ahead.

Madi ducked as Tara hand went up with the knife and went it went down it hit Ethan right in the mouth, ouch. "Now die a fucking virgin.." Tara exclaimed which is hypocritical unless her and Chad.. no, oh fuck no.

While Madi was thinking of her next move Sam was taking care of Quinn and Bailey. Bailey and Sam both fell down, resulting in Wayne's death. Only one was left standing..Madi.

Madi was so shocked and trying to wake Bailey up but that bitch was long gone. Just as she thought it was all over her phone rang.

945 words

KILL COUNT : 5?

jason cravey
christopher stone
anika kayoko
mindy meeks martin ?
chad meeks martin ?

"Oh I love it and I hate it at the same time"