13

"Kill or be killed

"Kill or be killed."

Madison is now getting ready for a Halloween omega beta kappa party with Tara

Madison is now getting ready for a Halloween omega beta kappa party with Tara. Tara basically begged Madi to come, she only said yes because she needs to regain her friends trust. The only thing in her head was unconscious Jason.

She couldn't find a costume that would cover her body, the scars. She just wore black baggy jeans and a white hoodie. She had dyed her hair recently, so she kinda looked unrecognizable.

Madi started spraying her spray on glitter all around the face and chest. She already had glitter gloss on. "You look shimmery." Tara commented while Madi shielded her eyes from the glitter. "Glitter gloss, and glitter spray." Madison Miller let out. It sounded so flat, like everything she said recently, but I mean for fucks sake she was talking about glitter!

Only an hour into the party all of Madison friends were already wasted. Madi gave up drinking, trying to get her life on track, so much for that.

Madison always hated seeing happy couples, so third-wheeling Mindy and Anika wasn't the best place to be. "Does it bother you? Being at house party, after being almost brutally murder at a house party?" Anika asked Mindy, while they looked over at the other party goers. "No, I think of it like being stuck by lighting. The odds of it happening twice to the same person are extremely low." Mindy smiled thinking back at the events. "Guess I should stay close to you then." Anika put her leg over Mindys thighs, making Madison gag. "And that's my cue to leave." Madison stood up looking at her new friend Emma.

Madison began making her way to Emma, who was dancing the night way. "Heyyy!" Emma shouted over the music, that was hurting Madison ears. "Hi." Madi began dancing close to her friend. They were both studying psychology. "That cowboy over there is definitely a bottom." Emma out of no where let out, she was talking about Chad. "He is." Madi let out already tired, she hadn't been getting much sleep. Just closing her eyes she saw Amber, she was now kinda like Amber.

The tired Madison left her new friend to go sit on couch by herself, her celsius in her hand. She needed to be alone to think about what she had done.

Why did you do that? Now your trapped.

Trapped? People will fear you now!

When your six feet under? The ghostfaces never live!

Your different.

No, your a murder just like the rest of them. why did you do that? You can't kill your own friends!

Letting your anger out felt good.

Accept your fate, you created it. You caved.

Her thoughts were right, she was a killer, and she hated that. From across the room she met eyes with Ethan, who held up a thumbs up. He was asking if she had did it. She nodded.

She looked up at the feeling of someone flopping down next to her, Chad Meeks-Martin. "What am I seeing? Madison Miller alone at a party?" Chad teased but she couldn't even bare to hear her name without the word killer behind it.

"Where's the rest of your costume, partner?" Madison fake smiled mocking his slutty costume. "Shut up and wipe the drool off your cheek." Chad wiped beside her lip, even though there was nothing.

"What are you drinking?" Chad asked noticing she wasn't drinking alcohol, he almost made her forget what a horrible person she now was, no matter what she told herself. "A celsius, white peach flavored." Madi told then took a sip out of her metal straw. "Do you not drink anymore?" Chad asked very confused. "Not any more." She answered. "Why?" "I  go to the gym, then therapy in the mornings. Better if I don't have a hangover. Try it." Madison held up the drink for him to drink, her glitter lip gloss all over the top of the straw.

Chad took a quick drink, then his eyes widened. He liked it! "Was it good?" Madison said grabbing her drink back. "Yea, the lipgloss really made it." Chad mocked his lips now had her gloss all over them.

Madison looked around once again, and she saw someone wearing a ghostface mask. Why couldn't she escape that fucking mask? It was her new life, the life she chose. Why did she do this? She missed the innocent and pure Madison, the one before Amber and Richie.

Once again the thoughts took over, she completely forgot about Chad sitting next to her. Watching her zone out with her oh so cold eyes looking at her rings.

They deserve it after what they said.

But there your friends, Madi.

They suck real friends wouldn't say that shit.

They were always there for you!

Fuck them.

No you can't do this.

It's too late, you did it.

She can back out. Tell someone, one of her friends.

It's kill or be killed motherfucker, make the right choice!

"You good Madi?" Chad waved his hand over her face, snapping her out of her thoughts. The thoughts that had taken over her life. "I'm fine." Madison lied she was anything but fine. "Hey big guy your needed!" Annika tapped Chad on the shoulder, he didn't ask any questions and jumped up.

Out of the corner of her eye she saw Sam tasting a tall buff man. Frankie. Holy shit!

868 words

KILL COUNT : 1

jason cravey

"I never had thoughts that control me until something bad left me so lonely and I want it back I want the old me."