12

"It's only illegal if you get caught

"It's only illegal if you get caught."

  "Shit, shit, shit!" Quinn shouted, after hanging up on her dad

"Shit, shit, shit!" Quinn shouted, after hanging up on her dad. "What's wrong?" Madison asked as Quinn threw her phone on to the floor. "They've beat us, they killed someone already!" Quinn covered her head with her hands, clearly upset. Jason is a quick killer. "What are we gonna do then?" Ethan finally opened his mouth for the first time tonight.

"Dad said that Madison has to" - Quinn pretending to slit her throat- "him tonight, after Dad kills his roommate Greg!" Quinn smiled at Madison trying to lighten the mood, but Madi was upset. She was told she would have another week to prepare herself.

"Let me go get Richies mask, it's in my car." Quinn jumped up off her bed, running to go grab her keys. This bought Madison some time to think whether or not to do this. They were planning to leave the mask behind, to count down to the death of Sam. Act three.

"I can't go to jail!" Madi exclaimed to Ethan, because who else's could she talk to about this? "It's only illegal if you caught." Ethan replied once again out of nowhere pulling out a buck 120 handing to the girl.

Don't take it Madi your better then this!

No she's not.

Madison let his words speak to her, detective Bailey was the head detective he could lead all paths back to Sam. Madi took the knife in her right hand, observing the blade. Jason was gonna die with this knife, or not.

An out of breath Quinn ran back into the room with Richie Kirsch's mask in her left hand, in her right was Sam's driver's license. They were also trying to frame Sam, posting theory online about the 'real woodsbro hero', leaving evidence that goes back to her.

Madison took a deep breath and took the mask, and licenses very slowly. This was her fate, her own decision caused this. Fuck that, it was all her friends fault! It was like she had two different minds, both controlling her. One was against killing, the other loved the thought.