01

"Shouldn't you be wiping down the tables?"

Madison and her friends decided to go eat at there favorite place, which so happens to be the diner Madi works at

Madison and her friends decided to go eat at there favorite place, which so happens to be the diner Madi works at. So far it was only Tara, Wes, Mindy, and Madison. Amber had to stay back to study, and of course the two lovebirds were late. Little does Chad know she cheating on him with Madison ex Vince

"Mindy, Where's your brother and Liv?" Wes asked while Mindy checked over the menu everyone knew by heart. "Who cares?" Madi let out. "They should be here soon." Mindy informed Wes, and like on cue they walked in. They were holding hands, barf.

"Hey!" Tara waved them over to the booth we were sitting at. They sat down right next to each other across from the diner girl.

"Madison, your here!" Liv sighed at the sight of Madi. "Why wouldn't I be?" Madison questioned picking at her chipped black nail polish. "Shouldn't you be wiping down the tables?" Liv and Chad laughed at her remark, that wasn't even funny.

Before the girl could say anything back the Cassie the waitress came. "The usual?" Cassie questioned already writing down the order on her notebook. They all nodded there response.

"After this let's go back to my house." Mindy told everybody. "Does Madison have to come?" Chad commented looking at the girl with a glare. "Of course she coming!" Mindy replied putting a hand on the Madison's shoulder. "This is why your the better twin, and why Chad is fucking bitch." Madison returned the glare to the stuck up boy. "Ohhh my is Madi mad?" Chad said clearly mocking the girl.

After they all finished it was finally time to go to Mindys and Chads house. "I can't come, my mom said no." Tara sighed clearly disappointed. "Do you need a ride home?" Madison asked. "Yes please." Tara answered while she put her coat on.

"Why does Tara just take your car?" Wes questioned holding the door opened for everyone. "That's actually a good idea." Madison patted her friend Wes blonde hair, then she threw Tara her keys.

"Who's driving?" Wes asked while he got in the back seat of Chads car. "I am." Chad uttered while he got in his dirty car. "Please don't kill us." Madison demanded while she got suck in the middle seat squished in between Wes and Mindy while Liv got to be the passenger princess.

In a quick two minutes they arrived at the twins house, there mom must be out of town. "Wanna a beer?" Chad asked the group of friends that were all in a creepy basement. Everyone but Madison said yes.

"Isn't Madison such a good girl, no beer on school nights." Liv mocked Madison who cared very deeply about school. "Shut up Liv." The girl replied sitting right next to her bestfriend Wes.  They all left Madison to go get snacks, she chose to stay alone couldn't bare anymore of Chad and Liv. They are just sooo lovey dovey.

Her phone went off in her back pocket.

AMBER 💗💗💗

Oh my god, Tara just got attacked.

Wdym?
Like by a bear?

No she got stabbed like 20 times
At her house

Is she alive?

I have no clue

Where r u at?

Home still.

Can you come to my house in 10 minutes ?

Of course

Madison ran out to the bathroom tears rolling down her face at just the thought of losing her bestfriend. Her friends got back just in time. They  yelled for her after seeing her face. She couldn't be the one to tell them, she would've just broke down.

She looked at herself in the square mirror, her face already red from crying. She must've forgotten to lock the door because Chad was now standing there watching her cry into her hands.

She expected him to leave and tell the other she was being a baby, but no she felt strong arms around her back. She removed her hands from her face, and looked up at the boy. She tried to explain but only tears came out, he wiped away her tears off her face.

"I need to go home." Madison let out as she pushed Chads arm off of her. "You need a ride?" He asked reminding her that Tara had taken her car. "Yes."

After she calmed down they were already in his car. "Are you gonna tell me whats wrong?" Chad questioned putting his hand on her thigh. "Tara got attacked." Madison mumbled one tear rolling down her cheek. "By what? A bear?" Chad exclaimed his jaw on the ground, maybe the two weren't so different. "No, someone stabbed her."

"What if it's like ghostface all over again?" Chad questioned still in shock. "Don't say that."Madison responded while they reached her house. "Your gonna be all alone? Is that really smart?" He questioned. " I'm gonna be with Amber."

Amber was already waiting for her at on the front porch. "Thanks for taking me idiot." She laughed as she got out of his car. "No problem nerd." Chad waved at Amber who ran up to hug Madison.

Why was Chad being so nice? She now felt bad that she never told him how Liv was cheating on him, should she? Yes. No. Maybe.

Amber and Madison went up to her room, after saying hi to her mom. Both of them were terrified about Tara. "What if we lose her?" Amber asked playing with Madison hair. "Don't say that." Madison demanded. "Let's actually talk about something else." Amber flopped down on her friends bed. "What do you have in mind?" Madison questioned laying down next to her friend.

"Why did Chad take you here?" Amber tightened her jaw, she also wasn't fond of Chad or any boy that talked to Madison. "Only car we had was his, Tara took mine." Madison answered putting a hand in Ambers black hair.

"Do you think I should tell him Liv's cheating on him?" Madison questioned her bestfriend. "What the hell? Of course." Amber answered.

962 words

"Cause your a man that's just what you do."