16

"Wrong place, wrong time

"Wrong place, wrong time."

 Sam told detective Bailey that she was at therapy last night, so unfortunately for the therapist they have to literally kill her alibi

triple troop 🔛🔝

Who's gonna do it

I can't i have test.
and Ethan's is doing the attack later.
so Madi?

What time?

Noon.

ok

All she had to do was kill the old fart, and take Sam's file. Easy enough, she didn't want to do it but she had no other choice. She can't die, she doesn't want to die, she's afraid of the pain.

Madison packed up her now ghostface bag, which was previously her gym bag. Roman Bridger's mask this time, the only single ghostface. Madison could easily be a single ghostface, I mean what have Ethan's and Quinn actually done yet?

Since Madi was already at Tara, Sam, and Quinn's apartment, she casually walked over to steal there knifes. If she took all their knifes, they can't fight back later against Ethan.

While Madi got in her car, with a knife full bag her thoughts creeped on her just as she began driving.

Don't do it Madi, this isn't you!

Bullshit this is her life now

Just walk away! Flee the state, or the maybe even the country.

You made the choice, now you deals with the consequences

What have you done?

Madison got quickly snapped out of her thoughts when she almost hit a car, because she wasn't paying any attention. She had to do this, after what they all did to her. It was all an act, all of it.

Madi Miller pulled up to the old man's house, my guy picked the wrong profession, and the took in the wrong client.

The sound of a movie that Madi didn't recognize was blaring, was this guy so old that he couldn't even hear? Madison took a long deep breath, and loudly knocked so the old person would hear. Her knocks created a catchy rhythm.

"Who is it?" Christopher Stone called out slowly walking to the door, in his striped pajamas. "Your a day early for trick or treating y'know." Dr. Stone told Madi, who was just standing there trying to calm her breathing.

As he got up and close to the glass door, Madison punched through it. I told you she goes to the gym. She had him by the neck, and was slamming his face in the door. Ouch. Finally she put the guy out of his misery by stabbing him in face right under his eye.

She walked into the big house, to make sure he was dead, and to get Sam's file. No wonder this guy had such a big house, he had a lot of clients.

Madison went home reminiscing about what she just did. I mean his face was messed up, getting stab in the face just cause your a therapist would suck. If it was so wrong why did it feel so right?

She went to her shared dorm, gym bag in hand with all her 'stuff'. Madison didn't attempt to hide anything, until she saw Anika sitting on the old red couch. "Oh my god!" Madison screamed after seeing Anika. "Where were you? You look sweaty." Anika looked at the girls bag, a knife sticking out. Oh fuck.

"The gym." Madison put the bag behind her back, praying that Anika didn't see. "Oh nice." Anika smiled avoiding Madi's glare, in an effort to see if she saw. "I'm gonna go shower."  Madi ran out Anika's sight.

Did she it? She had to have seen it, it was the biggest one and it had blood on it. Poor Anika, wrong place at the wrong time.

triple troop 🔛🔝

Shit guys
We have a bit of a problem

What did you do?

Anika saw a knife in my bag!

So? We just have to kill her next

Okay bucko.

We actually can't let her out our sight now
What if she tells someone??

Relax
She won't

Madison hoped Quinn was right, maybe Anika didn't even see it. Madi had to shower before her classes started, the only blood was under her finger nails. It must've sunk through the gloves.

Madi started thinking about dead Jason, and Christopher. She had took away two peoples life, two people she didn't care for. That made it easy, but how could she kill her own friends? How could she kill anyone? She was good girl, not a killer. A good girl who wants to live, who also wants her friends to live.

You can kill them, because they're bitches
Remember what Chad did, and they all took his side.

She cried into her hands, the tears blending into the hot steamy water. She was telling herself that she wasn't a bad person, she had to survive even if that means others can't.

826 words

KILL COUNT : 2

jason cravey
christopher stone

"Don't be cautious don't be kind you've committed a new crime."