18

"Fuck the core four

"Fuck the core four."

The group went back to their only safe hangout spot, the apartment

The group went back to their only safe hangout spot, the apartment. Of course Ethan didn't go, he has 'econ'. Madison started feeling bad for what she did, only feeling bad for Chad. He was her other half, she can't see him hurting. She chose to warn him, while they made dinner for seven people.

"I think you should get out of the city. Y'know considering what happened to you last time? Like when you got fucked up. I-I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to go." Madison struggled to get out without remembering the events of last year, weak compared this year. "That's very thoughtful of you, but I don't think I'm anywhere." Chad told her, making her feel bad he needs to leave. "Don't say I didn't warn you." Madi mumbled under her breath but he heard.

"Ugh, will you too just make out already?" Mindy yelled from the other room. "Mindy, that is so inappropriate." Chad let out, Madison couldn't help but smile. "Oh whatever, get it over with!" Mindy told the two love birds. No matter what Madison would always believe they were meant to be.

You two would be so cute.

Maybe if you weren't a killer

Date him, kiss his beautiful face off

"Madison!" Quinn shouted from her room, Madison immediately ran to her room. At the chance to leave the awkwardness behind.

"What's wrong?" An out of breath Madison asked while leaning on Quinn's doorway. "I'm scared to die." Quinn joked, because later she was gonna 'die' in order to get off the suspect list. "Your stupid." Madi responded still grinning from Chad and Mindy.
"I'll see you on the other side." Quinn said while Madison walked back out to the living room, where she overheard the conversation that ruined everything.

"This is should be so fun, a little slumber party with the core four." Chad enthusiastically told the rest of the core four. What the hell is a core four? "Core four?" Sam let out. "Did you just give us a nickname?" Tara questioned the guy she obviously liked, Madison's man. "I sure did. I mean, we've been through a lot together, and it's a pretty cool nickname." Chad explained, it felt like they forgot Madi even existed. She was there, she suffered with them! It should be the core five, fuck the core four.