11

"Madison Miller, the killer

"Madison Miller, the killer."

All Madison had in her heart was hatred, towards her mother, towards Chad, towards her friends

All Madison had in her heart was hatred, towards her mother, towards Chad, towards her friends. Madison did choose to go to Blackmore, studying psychology whatever the hell that was. She needed to find a way to let out the anger, the gym wasn't working and fuck her therapist.

Madison was hanging out with her new friend Quinn Bailey. "How do you not have STDs?" Madison questioned looking at the red plaid boxers under Quinn's dresser. "Safe sex is the best kind of sex." Quinn opened her side drawer showing many, many, many condoms. Madison also saw a packet of papers, the top read 'ghostface'. Quinn saw the look on Madi's face and immediately closed her drawer.

The look on Quinn's face, she had been caught. Madison acted like she hadn't seen anything. "Do you have any plan b?" Madison asked even though she didn't need it, the last time she was sexually active was with ... well y'know who. "I'll go grab some." Quinn's fake smile faded once she stood up to go to the bathroom to grab the pill Madi didn't need.

Madi hopped over to the other side of the bed, quickly and quietly opening the drawer. She picked up the packet and turned it open, her heart racing. Looking at the packet would be the worst thing Madison Miller had ever done, and best at the same time.

Act one

That's all she needed to read to be in absolute shock, Quinn and Ethan were Kirschs, like Richie Kirsch. She kept reading there plan to kill Sam and the rest of her 'friend' group, it was good plan. Deep down she felt as if they deserved it, when they acted like nothing was wrong! Like they didn't say all the bad stuff! Fuck them. She felt herself happy for the first time in months.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Quinn dropped her pill package and out of nowhere pulled out a knife. The knife bringing Madison deja vu, as it was pointed at her. "Your Richies sister?" Madison asked her own question.

The knife now inches away from Madison's face. "Stop! I'll help you! I'll help you kill them." Madi plead. She knew she shouldn't have, but she was now a selfish bitch. Her life over anyone, and everyone else's. "I swear if your fucking lying I'll slit your throat!" Quinn put her knife down and picked up her phone.

Ethan and detective Bailey rushed over to the quiet apartment, since the friend group made plans without Madi once again. They liked Chad more then her.  "Why should we trust you?" The old man asked the three of them held knifes around the young girl. "Because they trust me way more then you guys." Madi softly and unemotionally let out looking down at Ethan's clean knife.

"They don't even like you all that much!" Ethan rolled his eyes and grinned showing his pearly whites. How could someone so nice and dorky be a psycho, that helped kill his own mom. "I can easy change that, I'm damn good actor." Madison said returning the grin. "I like her. Mor killers equals more kills." Detective Bailey told his kids, but sounded like he was talking to himself. "Plus Madison Miller the Killer has a great ring to it!" Bailey added, Madison Miller the future Killer fake laughed.

She told herself that it was either her or them, and they suck, they don't deserve to have a future. She does, she worked for everything she got. Madison deserves to live, even if they don't. Most of her did  feel bad for her friends, but some part of her knew they need to get what they deserve.

"We can be called the triple troop!" Quinn suggested putting her hand out to high-five the two other ghostfaces, not including her dad he's more of a evil mastermind then a killer.

They explained the plan to Madi, there motives. They wanted revenge for there brother Richie, you remember him. The pedo? Madison couldn't get behind that motive, her motive was much better.

Kill or get killed.

Just to test Madison they put her in charge of killing Jason, who was gonna try to become the next ghostface with his roommate. Bailey said he would kill the roommate for her, to take some of the weight of her scarred shoulders. Tomorrow she would become a killer, or would she?

They went over the revenge plan about ten times before the others came home, the plan was the best of the stab movies or so they thought. Action..

"Chad can we talk real quick?" Madison made herself sound serious even though she wanted to laugh at his misery. "Of course." Chad answered while putting his jacket on the hooks.

She led him over to Quinns room, they flopped on her bed awkwardly touching shoulders. "What's wrong?" Chad looked straight at the door ahead. "I'm finally ready to talk about what happened. I shouldn't have exploded on you like that, what you did was the right thing to do. We both needed time." Madison struggled to keep her lies straightforward, all that to her was a bunch a bullshit. If he hadn't done that she would have chose to be a killer.

"I've missed you a lot." Chad looked her in eyes. "You see me everyday." Madison laughed purposely touching his hand. "I missed doing this." Chad kissed her, what a bitch. How dare he? Why wasn't she pulling away?

930 words

"Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved."