15

"They deserve it

"They deserve it."

 Mindy had turned on the news, it was only a matter of time until it came out

Mindy had turned on the news, it was only a matter of time until it came out. Jason and Greg's death announcement. "Go get Sam!" Madison demanded Chad, while covering her mouth. She was covering her mouth to hide the smile underneath, but it looked as if she was in shock.

"What's going on?" Sam asked after reaching the living room, Chad just pointed at the Tv.

"Cute boy, nice." Quinn commented, Madi now noticing a okay looking man walked in with Sam, the neighbor. "Their names have just been released by police, Jason Carvey." The tv announced but got cut off by Mindy. "Holy shit, that the toad from our film studies class." Mindy let out actually in shock.

"Found at the scene where various ghostface costumes, a character popularized by the stab movie franchise." The television silence everyone in the room, three ghostface one room.

"Pack a bag, we leave in ten." Sam told Tara speed walking into the kitchen. "Sam, Sam!" Tara tried to get her older sister's attention, but she wasn't gonna listen. "We're getting out of the city." Sam let out grabbing the biggest knife in there rack.

"Wait, what?" The hot man wondered. "Thank you very much suspicious new man, but I think we got it from here. Have a good night, be safe. Go, go, go, go, go." Chad shooed the man to the door, just to be safe.

"Sam, woah, hold on, hold on! No wait let's talk about this for a second, cause this might now have anything to do with us." Tara said while the three ghostfaces avoided each others eyes, trying to not e suspicious. "Are you serious?" Sam questioned her brows furrowed. "It's a big city, it's Halloween everyone's wearing mask." Tara explained pointing towards the tv.

"Tara, Tara, this isn't a coincidence! You knew him!" Sam explained, Madison doing a very good job looking scared. "Barely." Tara uttered.

"Chad, Mindy, Madison back me up!" Sam basically demanded, so the three did."I mean it is a little bit—" "close to home." Mindy finished Chad sentence for him. "See." Sam sounding a bit more calm then before.