08

"Never trust the love interest

"Never trust the love interest."

"Are you almost ready?" Chad yelled from her bedroom, slipping on his jock jacket

"Are you almost ready?" Chad yelled from her bedroom, slipping on his jock jacket. "I'm almost done." Madison Miller shouted back from her bathroom, finishing up her mascara.

"How do I look?" Madi asked, walking in her room to get her shoes on. "Gorgeous." Chad murmured making his new girlfriend smile.

They quickly and quietly walked downstairs, and left. She wasn't aloud to leave the house, because of the diner incident, but anything for Wes.

The car ride there was long and boring, Chad put his hand on her thigh while her hand was resting on top of his.

They finally made it to Ambers house, which used to be Stu Machers house. The two lovebirds walked in hand interlocked. People Wes didn't even know where there, proper rager.

"There you are!" Amber ran up to her friend hugging her, noticing the two hold hands. "I had to look my best." Madi joking replied. "You do look amazing." Amber complimented her, looking her up and down.

"Let me go get you guys something to drink." Amber changed the subject. "No!" Mindy yelled from the corner of the room, now speed walking up to the group. "Get your own drinks, and don't let anyone else near them." Mindy demanded, probably the best thing when a killer is out there.

"In that case, let's go get our own drinks." Madi told Chad, already starting to walk to the fridge. They grabbed two beers, one each. Someone had the bright idea to take a shot for Wes, and of course Chad immediately agreed. "To Wes!" Chad and many others yelled, then downed a shot.

"Beautiful son of a bitch. We love you, buddy!" Chad mumbled to himself. "Shit, really? This is supposed to be a memorial." Amber creeped up on Madi, and Chad. "Well, this is how I mourn and distract myself
from the looming specter of death." Chad explained then drank a bit of his beer. "Way to be positive." Madison put a hand on his arm, she moved to fast making her back hurt.

"Hey, we're low on beer." Mindy told Amber since it was her party. "There's more in the basement, i'll go get some." Amber walked away heading to the basement, Madi knew that's where she messed up. Never go anywhere alone. Mindy quickly followed Amber, making sure her friend didn't die.

Chad took the girl by wrist, making sure to be careful in case she was still hurting. He led her over to the living room, the led lights quickly blinding her. They began kissing and as things escalated, and Madi drank more, a lot more she had an idea.

"I think we should go upstairs." Madison pulled away, attempting to catch her breath. "Like now, you want to go upstairs? Like... Like upstairs?" Chad seemed uncomfortable, struggling to get his words straight. "Yea let's go." Madi sat up on his lap. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I think I have to pass on that." Chad uttered now he was avoiding her eyes.

"What? Why?" Madi asked clearly confused with her boyfriend. "You know, I'm not like entirely sure that you're not the... killer." Chad still struggled to get out, but when he did she was shocked. Are her friends stupid? She's not the killer! Why wouldn't they trust her?

"'Don't take this the wrong way?'" Madi repeated what Chad said. "No, no, look I'm almost 100% certain that you are not, but...the safest option is to be down here with all the people..." Chad got cut off by Madison standing up about to walk away. "fuck you, Chad!" She gritted her teeth while grabbing her beer. "-and the potential witnesses." Chad continued.

She storms off but could still hear his annoying voice. How could he think that she would kill anyone? "That is a completely valid emotional response to have." Chad shouted at Madison while she walked away. She flipped him off, back faced to him. "That too" Chad yelled while she put her finger down. "Your a fucking asshole!" She shouted back going up to Ambers room to be angry alone.

She was so angry, how could she fucking kill anyone when she can barely move her back? Then she was sad, she thought Chad trusted her, but never trust the love interest. Then she was angry again! Chad continued to text her

CHAD

Madi I'm sorry.
Madi?
Madi answer me.

And a lot more like that following those. She threw her phone about two feet away from her, after putting it on dnd.

At the perfect time Amber walked in, hopefully she could help calm Madi down a bit. "What's wrong?" Amber asked putting her arm around her friend, "Chad, thinks I'm the killer!" She basically yelled at Amber. "Bullshit if anything he's the killer, never trust the love interest. Just think about it he all of a sudden started being nice? Weird. And all his bruises?" Amber explained, it couldn't be true, right? Madison's head couldn't stop thinking it might be him. Amber went on explain how it could be Chad, and how he isn't worth the aggravation, until she excuse herself to go to the bathroom.

Back downstairs Chad was slipping on his jacket again, getting ready to go look for Madi outside since she wasn't answering.

"Don't do it, don't go outside after her." Mindy told her twin brother watching stab 1, which her uncle Randy was in. "She's not texting me back." He responded checking his phone to make sure she didn't answer. "Because she's probably dead." Mindy said sounding like she didn't really care. "Jesus, Mindy, that's my girlfriend, and I love her." Chad defended his girlfriend that he just accused of being a murder. "Was your girlfriend." Mindy corrected stuffing her face with chips.

He went outside on a wild goose chase, and back upstairs Madison still mad couldn't find her phone. She swore she just set it down.

She ran downstairs to go look for it, even though she last had it upstairs. To her surprise she saw Tara, Sam and Richie, who all got attacked last night.

"Tara!" Both Amber and Madison greeted the girl with a brief hug in turn. "What are you doing out of the hospital? Should you even be up and around?" Amber question the clearly hurting girl. "I need my spare inhaler." Tara answered, was she leaving "Why? Where are you going?" Madison asked looking back at Sam, who told Tara to not tell. "It's fine, don't tell me I get it. Just be safe, okay?" Madison said hiding the anger in her voice, from what Chad said. "I think it's in my room." Amber told her.

"All right, everyone! Thanks for coming, but the party's over!" Richie made everyone leave by scaring them.

1123 words

Madison suspect list

1. Sam
Still mindy had a good point
2. Liv
Haven't seen her all night?
3. Richie
Still getting weird vibes
4. Chad
Amber had a good point
Never trust the love interest
5. Mindy
Says it's everyone but herself
6. Amber
Still wouldn't hurt Madi
7. Tara
Can barely walk

"Chose your last words this is the last time cause you and I were born to die."