14

"Would you die for me?"

The two sisters stormed out of the party, the rest of there friends followed

The two sisters stormed out of the party, the rest of there friends followed. In case things got out of hand.

"Tara will you stop?" Sam asked her sister, who was walking away from her. "I cannot believe you did that, you embarrassed me." Tara responded in disbelief of what just went down, I mean Sam tased Frankie in the balls. "That guy was dick, he was gonna take advantage of you." Sam explained making her clearly upset sister finally turn around to face her.

"So? If I want to hook up with an asshole that's my decision. Its my decision." Tara hollered, the group watching this unfold. "Okay." Sam rolled her eyes at her drunk sister. "It's not about you! I mean you, your out of my life for five years, and then you can't leave me alone for five minutes." Tara was doing dramatic hand gestures while getting more angry, and more angry. "Because your not dealing with what happened to us. Have you even gone to see the counselor once?" Sam questioned, the group wanting this to stop just as fast as it started."No, I'm not going to." Tara looked passed at Madison, who does go to therapy every day. "Why not?"

"Because I'm uninterested in living in the past like you are!" Tara explode, I don't think she couldn't get any more upset. "What's that supposed to mean." Sam wondered really offended with her remark. "Hey, guys." Chad chimed in, attempting and failing to calm them down. "It means I'm not gonna let what happened to us for three days define the rest of my life." Tara replied only looking her sister in the eyes once.

"So your just gonna pretend it never happened?" Sam asked very calmly for the given situation. "What are you doing here, Sam? In New York? I mean your working two shirt jobs? To help with rent, or whatever. But what's your plan? I know what I'm gonna do, okay? Cause I'm gonna keep going to college, I'm gonna get my degree, and I'm gonna live my life. My life. That I know, you just follow me here, and you won't let me out of your sight." Tara quickly silenced the whole group. "Just trying to look out for you.." Sam uttered. "I-I know. I know you are, you can't do it for the rest of my life though. You have to let me go." Tara calmed herself down a bit.

"Hey! Murder!" A drunk woman threw a coke onto Sams white shirt. Sam was used to the hate by now, after the theories Madi and Quinn created. Madi on the other hand was loved by the fans for a reason she doesn't know. "What the fuck is wrong with you bitch? You have a problem with me?" Sam yelled being held back by a strong Chad, they really didn't need a physical fight.

"You guys should stay away from her, she knows what she did!" The lady yelled walked away. Madi felt as if she was talking about her, she did know what she did. What she shouldn't have done.

The group went back to Tara, Sam, and Quinn's apartment. Madison immediately after arriving at the apartment ran to Quinn's room. "Bro, Tara and Sam were beefing bad!" Madison the drama lover herself exclaimed, sitting down next to her new bestfriend. "What happened?" Quinn raised her eyebrows, putting her phone down to give Madison all her attention.

"Sam came to the party, someone must've told her Tara went." Madison story got cut off by Quinn saying.. "that was me." "Oh shit. Tara was going to go with Frankie, the creep you hooked up with last week? Until Sam tased him in the balls." Madi explained her voice still sounded very flat. "I'm gonna go talk to her, I'll be right back. Then we cane talk about Jason!" Quinn jumped up to leave, Madison sighed at the reminder that she was horrible person. Quinn remark made the thoughts began once again.

Your a bad person, and will never be good.

Good people can do bad things.

Bullshit, you kill somebody. You took there future away!

He deserved it, just like your bitch friends

You stabbed him 27 times, you know that?

Next time we can double that number.

There won't be a next time.

"Chad is in there with Tara alone!" Quinn bursted back in, breaking Madison train of thought. "Oh." That was all Madi could say. Her friends wouldn't do that to her, she told herself.

"Anyways, was killing Jason all you ever could've imagined?" Quinn asked pacing the room. "Yea." Madison mumbled with her jaw clenched at eh thought of Tara and Chad.

"Oh fuck, I left my phone in Tara's room." Quinn winked at Madison, hell yes! Madison hoped they were just talking, they better be.

The two girls slowly walked over to Tara's room, and without knocking bursted in. They saw Tara and Chad not even an inch away from kissing.

Fuck them, fuck them all. You don't deserve this bullshit, you have feelings too. You shouldn't feel bad for what you did, when they can do this without feeling bad!

Madison bad thoughts won, her officially friends sucked. She didn't feel bad, everyone who's wronged her deserves nothing but the worst. She loved Chad, and was stupid for thinking he loved her.

"Did we cockblock you?" Quinn asked the two girls just standing there in shock. "Oh my fucking gosh" Madison uttered under her breath so they didn't hear it. "What did you just say?" Tara question Quinn, who was a good actor. "We cockblocked you, didn't we?" Quinn asked again. "Fuck you guys." Madi mumbled, she didn't care if they heard her.

Without even knowing she walked away Madison was outside the apartment, her sadness quickly vanished and turned into anger. Fuck them. Fuck Chad. Fuck Tara. It wasn't her fault what she become, or what she did, it was theirs!

"Mads, I'm sorry. I just let the emotions control me, I don't even see her like that." Chad must've followed her out. Why was he trying to explain himself? What he did was horrible.

"Would you die for me?" Madi asked turning to see the look on his face while she asked that, confusion. "What?" Chad uttered avoiding her eye, but she made him look her in eyes. "Would you die for me?" Madison Miller repeated, but this time more clearly and slow. "Mads." Was all Chad got out before getting cut off. "If you won't die for me go." Madison told him grinning at him, the same grin that was under the ghostface mask while she killed Jason.
"Of course, I'd die for you!" Chad sounded a bit unsure. "Good, but actions speak louder than words." Madison walked back into the apartment, Chad close behind.

1146 words

KILL COUNT : 1

jason cravey

"Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him."