22

While Chad and Madison were about halfway to Gales they got a text saying Gale had got attacked pretty badly, but she ended up pulling through it

While Chad and Madison were about halfway to Gales they got a text saying Gale had got attacked pretty badly, but she ended up pulling through it. They had to go to the hospital to meet with the rest of there friends, good thing it was close by.

"Run, Chad! Or atleast try to!" Madi demanded after letting go of Chads warm hand to start running in direction of the hospital. She was really ahead of the boy and it stayed that way until they got to the hospital.

They sprinted into the elevator both extremely out of breath. Chad wrapped his arms around the girls waist and started kissing her forehead. "Chad really? Now is not the time." Madison pushed him back into the wall and backed up. She began laughing at the shocked look on Chads face. "Your right, but we are never alone." Chad complained. "Just shut up."

The two immediately ran into the waiting room after spotting the rest of the group all bunched on a sofa. Chad sat next to his sister as Madison stood next to Ethan.

Almost right after Chad and Madison got settled cute boy came. "I got here as fast as I could." Danny let out even though nobody gave a fuck expect maybe Sam. "Did you?" Tara uttered.

"I'm scared you guys, I really don't wanna get hurt again." Mindy looked over at Madison in a soft way, like she related to her with everything that went down last year, but Madi didn't take it that way. "Neither do I." Chad told the group in a broken type voice, just hearing that made Madison's hear sink.
"I don't want you getting hurt again either." Mindy said back in her sister voice. "I know." Chad mumbled grabbing his sisters hand and laying on her stiff shoulder. Tara laying on the other.

"So what do we do now?" Chad asked looking up at Tara, actually Mindy but Madison took it as Tara. She was all over the place today. "Maybe he gets to win this time." Sam suggested making all the head go up and turn in her direction. "He wants to punish me, me so maybe I let him. I'll just give myself up. If this is what I have to do to keep you safe it's worth it."

"No were not doing that Sam. Alright you went back to Woodsboro to protect me, every single day you make the decision to protect me. None of us would even be alive if it weren't for you. You have to let us protect you this time." Tara stood up to meet her sisters level. "No" "Yes we're a team remember?" Tara said as Mindy stood up next to her.