what the hell?

Enzo got up and walked over to the other side of Dani and started playing the song he had played for her before. He started to hum along to the song. Dani had rested her head on Enzo's shoulder. "I was enchanted to meet you." Enzo lightly sung out, Dani lifted her head and turned now resting her chin on his shoulder. He turned his head and was now looking into her eyes. He quickly stopped playing and kissed her.

Dani fully turned and was now straddling the bench, Enzo's hands went to hold her waist pulling her closer. Dani's hands went to Enzo's hair at the back of his head. He lightly groaned into the kiss as Dani lightly tugged his hair.

"Enzo-" Dani said between a kiss.

"Yes, my beautiful girl?" He started to kiss her jaw.

"Stop." Enzo pulled away from her and looked at her.

"Did I go too far, love?" He quickly pulled his hands away from her waist. "I-I wasn't trying to make you uncomfortable, I'm sorry."

Dani cupped Enzo's face "It's ok, you didn't. I have to go, I left Hermione at the party alone." Dani got up and fixed her wrinkled yellow dress.

"Do you want me walk you back?"

"No it's ok." Dani smiled at him then walked out of the room.

∆∆∆

"Where were you?" Hermione giggled as she leaned into Dani's side. "I tried this really good spicy margarita. Or was it something else." Hermione laughed "where did you go?" She stepped infront of Dani, putting her hands on her shoulders.

"I was talking to Enzo." Dani playfully rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Oh." Hermione paused for a minute. "Ooohhhh, you guys were doing the hanky panky." Dani's face turned a dark shade of red.

"Shut your bloody mouth, we were not! We kissed and that's all."

"It's ok, he and his lot are the only Slytherins I like." Hermione lightly patted Dani's face before turning around and tripping. "Oh shit!"

"Shut up! We'll get caught by-" Dani was cut off by a rough cough.

"Is that you Mr. Nott and Mr. Berkshire?!" Filtch's voice rang through the hall. "You boys will be the death of me! You're as bad as those Muraders!"

"Who the hell are the Muraders?" Hermione giggled. Dani grabbed Hermione's hand and pulled her along as they ran down the hallway.

"It's Marauders, Harry's dad was one." Dani was panting out as she quickly ran down a corridor.

"When I get my hands on you, you'll regret it!" They heard Filtch limp running after them.

"What the hell did he just say?" Hermione looked at Dani with a slight head tilt, then they both started laughing hysterically.

∆∆∆

The next day Dani was skipping her way  to the Ravenclaw tower to visit Luna Lovegood. They share a few classes together, so naturally they became close acquaintances. Luna has been wanting to hang outside of class but with everything going on they haven't made any plans. So, today they decided that they would get ready together for the quidditch match. Ravenclaw Vs. Slytherin.

"Omg! Blue is definitely your color!" Luna giggled looking at the Ravenclaw merch Dani had on. "Dani stop moving." Luna demanded while she started to add blue mascara to Dani's eyes. "I'm going to poke your eye out if you don't stop!"

"I can't it tickles." Dani laughed out, she finally stopped and let Luna finish what she was doing. "Thank you by the way. I'm sorry it took so long to finally hang out. There's just been a lot going on and it's hard to find time."