That's disgusting

*I'll say when to start playing*

After about two hours, Dani and Mattheo left the astronomy tower she went to go find Enzo. Dani clumsily tripped going up the two stairs that lead to the Slytherin common room door.

"Shit. What's the password again?"

"Slytherins rock."

No

"Slithery Snakes."

Nope

"Serpents"

Nope

"What the fuck is it?" As Dani said that the door opened "was that the password?" Dani took a step back from the door, not wanting to get hit by it.

When she went to walk inside the door she saw a figure stumble their way out of the common room. "Pretty girl, what are you doing here?" Enzo slurred a bit.

"Why are you drunk?" Dani took in his appearance. His hair was slightly messy, he was holding a beer bottle, the top two buttons of his shirt were undone, and his cheeks were flushed.

"I asked first." He laughed and swung his arm over her shoulder making her walk in the same direction he was going in.

Dani reached around the front of Enzo taking the bottle out of his hand and taking a long swig. "I was looking for you." Enzo gasped and took the bottle back.

"The Danielle Galdur was looking for me? I could cry." He pretended to wipe tears from his eye, then went serious. "Are you falling for me love?"

"I was looking for you because, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the kitchen with me." Dani shrugged her shoulders. "Now answer my question."

"What was your question?" Enzo looked at her.

"Why are you drinking. Is there a party I don't know about." She laughed.

"Don't worry love there is no party. I'm drunk because I want to be." Dani looked at Enzo with a worried look.

"Do you get drunk often?"

"No, I only drink when I get a letter from my mom, which is rare, or when there's a party. Why do you want to go to the kitchen?" Enzo took a sip of the beer.

Dani scoffed, "I got bored talking to Mattheo. So I wanted to hang out with you." Dani felt warmth leave her shoulders, realizing Enzo had moved his arm from her shoulders to her hand.

"Theo is gonna be pissed that you didn't invite him too." Enzo stopped infront of the kitchen doors. Dani tickled the pear and the door opened.

"Well I'll make it up to him then." Dani said with a smirk. Enzo frowned at that, stopping Dani in the door way.

(Start playing the song.)

"What do you mean make it up to him?" Enzo let go of Dani's hand and leaned it on the door frame beside her head preventing her from walking all the way in.

"Like bake him something, I don't know." Dani laughed and moved Enzo's hand, so she could walk fully into the kitchen. Enzo quickly followed her and put his hand on her lower back. "You're being very touchy right now."

"I'm always touchy with you, pretty girl." He smiled and walked over to a stool to sit on. Dani shook her head with a smile and turned around to find something to eat.

Enzo was watching Dani very closely. He couldn't tell if it was just because he was drunk, but she looked so beautiful. Words could not describe how Enzo felt in that moment, all he was thinking about was kissing Dani. A day dream of him kissing her was replaying in his mind, over, and over again. When Dani turned around she had a few cookies in her left hand while the right was bringing a cookie up to her mouth. Enzo so, so, so badly wanted replace that cookie with himself. Wait a minute, what was he thinking! Earlier that day after her quidditch tryout she said that 'they were just friends' or some shit like that. He wouldn't want to ruin that with her, not now or ever. But, oh God, he wanted to kiss her.