Fire Whisky?

*I'll say when to start playing this song*

"Okay so like, why is it Filtch we have to prank?" Mattheo looked around a corner before walking. Dani had decided that the prank would be pulled the night before she had detention with Snape.

"Because he's the easiest target, and because he will chase us and it's fun. Come on." Dani quickly walked ahead of them to where she was setting up.

"Wait what?" Enzo looked bewildered.

Dani stopped walking and stood in front of a closed door looking extremely happy. "Okay, the plan is that Theo will be the one to lore Filtch to this door." Theo shook his head not wanting to get caught. "Oh come on, you're the fastest out of all of us. Filtch will give up after a few minutes hopefully it will be right here." Dani knocked on the door.

"What are we going to do?" Enzo said pointing between him and Mattheo.

"Well one of you is going to be holding one of the paint buckets with me and the other will be the one making noise." Dani said triumphantly.

  Mattheo looked around "what paint buckets?" Dani smiled at him and opened the door.

  "These paint buckets." She smiled at them holding up two buckets with yellow paint in them. Dani looked down at her watch "okay, Theo go stand down at that end of the hallway." Dani pointed to the left "Filtch will be coming by here at any minute, you just have to run past the door and wait at the other end for us."

  "Are you sure he'll stop?" Enzo asked looking a bit nervous.

  "Oh...no, not really." She shrugged and walked into the classroom. Mattheo and Enzo following after her, she closed the door after them "who wants to help with the paint?"

"Move bitch!" Mattheo pushed Enzo out of the way and grabbed one of the buckets and laughed. "Suck my balls Berkshire!"

  "Ew, um...okay anyway. Lorenzo darling, I need you to sound like you're making out with someone." Dani smiled wide and Mattheo started to cackle.

  "What?! No! Why?!" Enzo dug the heals of his palms into his eyes.

  "Because Filtch will definitely stop once he hears you." Mattheo grumbled Dani nodding along with him.

  "Exactly..." Dani ran over to the door

  "What's wrong?"
   "Shush."
  "Ani seriously what's-"
  "She said shush, idiot" Mattheo hit the back of Enzo head.

  "Enzo start now!" Dani quickly exclaimed. "Mattheo come one get the bucket ready!" Mattheo ran over and stood next to Dani.

  Enzo quietly grunted "Come on man, you got to do better than that" Mattheo laughed.

"Ugh" Enzo started to loudly moan.

  "Wait move the desk too." Dani laughed.

  "Are you Serious?" Enzo sighed.

  "No I'm Dani, just hurry I can hear Theo screaming." Dani slightly laughed and turned around to face the door. Enzo resuming what he was doing.

  "Get back here you filthy little ra- wha- what in the." Filtch stopped right where he needed to. Dani and Mattheo exchanged a look and smiled wide. "I swear to Merlin these kids are going to be the death of Mrs. Norris." Filtch started to turn the handle and open the door.

  Enzo stopped what he was doing and ran up to The two "on three okay Mattheo?" He gave her a nod and waited for the door to fully open.

  "Come out kids." Filtch sneered.