Did you just read my mind?

*In the DADA class pretend that the desk sits four people instead of 2, like the seats in the potions class*

Enzo (third person)

Who ever decided waking up at 7 in the morning was a good idea, Enzo was going to kill them. He was up late last night trying to get the muggle TV to work but it kept going to a random rainbow channel thing.

Yesterday was interesting. The first night back and some random girl was picking a fight with Malfoy. Honestly it was hilarious, Enzo has  never seen someone stand up to him like that before other than Mattheo Riddle (one of his best friends). Don't get him wrong Malfoy and him are "friends" but he can be a dick sometimes and Enzo was guessing that was one of the times. Enzo ended up smiling at the girl later that night during the grand feast, he was a bit upset when she just walked away.

"Oi! Get the the fuck up you gits! It's almost time for breakfast!" Enzo heard Mattheo yell. He's head boy this year. It's amazing because Enzo knows he won't take points away from their house like the previous ones.

"Go away Riddle. I need my beauty sleep! I'm trying to look good for the girls!" Theo yells out.

"Come on Theo there's girls waiting in the great hall for you." As soon as Enzo said that Theo got up and started to get changed into his Slytherin robes.

"Ok I'm coming you wankers!" Theo yelled. Enzo rolled his eyes at the girl crazy boy.

∆∆∆

"No, you guys obviously don't get it. SpongeBob is the best character because he's so happy and joyful!" During the boys walk to breakfast Enzo started a conversation about this muggle show he discovered called SpongeBob, it's an amazing show if you ask anyone who's ever seen it. Enzo introduced the show to Mattheo, Theo, and Draco during the summer when they came over to his house one day.

"No he's not, Squidward is!" Mattheo argued back

"You're just saying that because you're depressed like he his Riddle!" Enzo yelled back.

"Both of you are wrong. Patrick is the best character by far!" Theo doesn't know what he's talking about.

"Well I think Mr. Kra-" Malfoy was about to say who he liked when a girl accidentally ran into him. Enzo's eyes widen when he realized who it was, the girl from the night before, 'she's beautiful' Enzo thought. "Watch where you're going blood traitor." Draco pushed her back slightly.

"I see you got your nose fixed. Uhhhh actually maybe not, it's still taking up half of your obnoxious face." She smiled sweetly, Enzo beamed seeing her smile.

"You're gonna pay for breaking my nose you who-" before Draco could finish, Enzo put his hand on Draco's shoulder and pulled him back slightly to make him stop. Enzo hates when guys call women vulgar things, they already have to deal with so much.

"Come on Malfoy leave it. Don't be a little bitch because you can't fight for shit." Mattheo said before Enzo could get anything out. But what Mattheo said was true though. The two got into a fight one time and Draco tried getting his other friends to fight for him.

"Yeah Malfoy, be a good little ferret and leave it." She smirked. "Also who the hell are you guys, are you three new orrrrr?" Enzo looked at her dumb founded.

Theo moved so he was standing in front of her, taking her right hand and bringing it to his mouth to kiss it "Well Amore mio, you're in luck, I can show you who I am really well." Enzo rolled his eyes at Theo's flirting skills.

"I'm good, thanks though." Danielle took her hand and wiped it on her skirt looking disgusted. "Are they new or not? Can't they just answer?" Danielle thought to herself.