Detention of Hell

Danielle purposely took her time walking from dinner to Snape's classroom. She was really hoping that she wouldn't have detention for another 2 weeks.

"I'm here don't worry I have arrived to Detention of hell." She said opening the door to Snape's class. "Where's Theo?" Danielle looked at Snape as she walked into his class.

"He will be with professor Slughorn  organizing potion bottles." Dani looked at him quizzingly.

"Should I be concerned why you want to be in a room alone with me?" Snape looked at her like she was delusional.

"I just want to talk to you about what you did today, without an audience." He said looking around at the empty room with a bored expression.

"I did nothing wrong. I simply went to...yeah ok, I wanted to smoke. But I didn't so technically, yeah I did nothing wrong." She looked down at her shoes.

"Danielle, don't let those boys peer pressure you into smoking with them." Snape gave her a pleading look. "It's not good for and you'll end up dying at the age 40 from a disease. Make your own choices." He nodded his head along with what he was saying.

"But I did make my own choice! I wanted to smoke because if I'm being completely honest your class can be a bit boring and I need something to keep me awake." He give her a tight lip smile.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Danielle."

"Why do you keep giving me detention? Even if it's something minor, like talking in class when you aren't talking or when we aren't doing anything important."

"If I'm being completely honest with you, I have a soft spot for you. You remind me of your mother when the both of us went here.  She was a Hufflepuff but acted like a Slytherin at times. I just don't want you to make bad decisions like we did." He had a small smile on his lips then it went away.

"You knew my mom?" Dani asked with a small smile.

"Yes, Matilda and I were best friends. Even closer than Lily Evans and I." He looked away solemnly.

"Harry's mom?" He nodded his head. "He said that you two were super close though. He said that you were in love with her."

"I was, but I had let her go during my 5th year because I said something to her that I regretted deeply. Your mother found me crying in moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She made fun of me then she actually felt bad and after that we became best friends." Snape looked down at his desk and started writing on a piece of parchment paper.

"Did you know my dad?" Dani could see Snape visibly tense at the mention of her dad.

"Yeah, I knew him." Snape went back to his cold self after that and made Dani write lines.

∆∆∆

As Danielle was walking out of the class she saw Theo waiting for her. "Why are you waiting for me?"

"Umm I don't know. I just wanted to see how detention went. Also Mattheo wanted me to ask you if you wanted to come with us to the astronomy tower to smoke."

Dani thought back to what Snape had told her about smoking. "I'll go with you guys but I won't smoke, I just heard some morbid stuff about smoking and now I'm kind of scared to try it." Theo looked at her and gave her a small smile.

"We won't pressure you into anything Galdur." She smiled at him.

"My name is Danielle. But don't tell Lorenzo." She smiled at Theo.

"Why don't you want me to tell him? Do you not like him?" Dani just looked at him and shook her head.

"I don't know. I guess it's just because he came off cocky earlier during class calling me hot and whispering in my ear. It felt weird." Danielle itched her ear.

Theo laughed and nodded his head. "Yeah, enzo can be a bit charismatic. He flirts with any and every girl. But trust me he's extremely nice, I don't know how he got sorted into Slytherin. He's like a brother to Mattheo and I." Dani just nodded her head and kept walking.

Her plan this year was to ignore any attempts of flirting from Lorenzo Berkshire. 'we can't have every class together, right?'

Ok I know it's short but oh well. I promise it will be longer next chapter.

Preview:

Dani felt two people sit beside her and saw Mattheo sit across from her. "Well hello pretty girl how are you?" Enzo leaned on his elbow and stole a piece of fruit off of her plate with his other hand.

"Hello Theo, Mattheo, and.....Lorenzo." She looked at him with a angry look. "You better get me more fruit."

"Don't worry darling I will." He said with a smile.