Chapter 75: Everyday

LEXA POV

I can't believe Clarke left me again. I don't know if I can keep on chasing her. If she doesn't want me, why can't she just tell me and leave?

I haven't been responding to Clarke's messages, and even the rest of the girls. I stayed at the hotel for the past 2 days and thankfully they weren't able to find me there.

 I stayed at the hotel for the past 2 days and thankfully they weren't able to find me there

I can't do this anymore, thankfully it's Monday so I'm sure no one is in the house. Wells and Clarke should be at work, and Maya should be at Grounders too since the banquet was today, and they needed help. I drove to the house real quick to pack my things.

I realized today is supposed to be Clarke's banquet, and we were supposed to sing together. But I guess with her actions, this is the consequence.

I was about to finish packing when I hear the bedroom door open. I look up and see Anya.

Anya: What are you doing?

Me: packing. I'm leaving.

Anya: And where do you plan on staying?

Me: Maybe to a hotel or something.

Anya: Have you heard from Clarke?

Me: Why should I? It's not like she cares anyways.

I groaned as Anya pulled me from the closet and forced me to sit on the bed.

Anya: Seriously, Lexa. Have you not talked to Clarke?

Me: why should I, An? She left me, remember? Why are you on her side?!

Anya: Oh god, you're such a lousy partner.

I scoff. Me, a lousy partner? She should tell that to Clarke.

Anya: Did you forget what happened last time? You acted like this and you lost Clarke. Why can't you give her the benefit of the doubt and let her explain?

Me: What do you mean?

Anya: i thought you guys already talked since I saw your car parked here in the house. But I guess not.

Me: What's happening?

Anya sighs and she sat beside me.

Anya: I know Raven, Octavia and Luna were the one chasing and looking for you. I didn't know that they weren't able to get a hold of you.

Me: yeah, where the hell were you? As much as I wanted the space, I never got a single text from you.

Anya: Because I was with Clarke. I knew she needed a friend, so I went to her.