Chapter 61: Open Your Eyes

CLARKE POV

I slowly feel and hear. I tried to force myself to open my eyes. And when I did, I felt pain in my whole body but it vanished as soon as I heard a voice of an angel. I slowly peeked and see Lexa singing to me, in front of my mom.

It was hard to open my eyes fully but I can see her. I can see her strumming the guitar and singing. When she finished, I notice the nurses and doctors clapping, and I was trying to push myself to clap but my hands seemed tied down.

When they left, I forced myself to speak.

Me: That was beautiful, princess.

I look at a shocked Lexa and my mom. I smiled at them and forced a wave from my hands.

Mom then suddenly gave me a hug which cause me to wince because of the pain. I reached out for my hand, hoping for Lexa to grab it. And thankfully she did. Tears on those beautiful green eyes.

Me: Hi.

Those are the only words I could say. I am still hurt by Lexa, but all that matters right now is that she's here. Beside me. Waiting for me.

Lexa: Clarke, I'm so sorry. I love you so much. Please forgive me.

Lexa was on her knees crying, begging for me to forgive her. And she loves me. She still loves me.

Me: Hey, I love you.

Lexa: I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I'm sorry everything happened to you. I'm sorry I'm sorry.

Me: I'm okay, Lex. I'm okay. You're here.

Lexa finally looks up at me. And I see those forest green eyes I missed so much. I pulled her face so I could kiss her, and damn, I missed these lips.

Lexa froze but quickly melt into it. She kissed me back with so much passion, feeling the tears in her eyes dropping.

We slowly part for air and I give her a smile.
-----------------

LEXA POV

Clarke's doctors came in and check up on her. Praise the heavens she's awake. And I hope there are no more complications.

After a few minutes, Raven Octavia Anya and Luna came rushing through the door. I realized I haven't messaged them yet.

Raven: Oh my god, Clarke you're awake!!!!

Raven and Octavia rushed to hug Clarke.

Me: How did you guys find out?

Luna: Justsomepaps posted a video of you singing to Clarke.

Me: Gosh, seriously? How to they get these videos.

Anya: Some of the nurses must've posted it and they just grabbed and reposted it.

I just shrugg at the thought that everything we do, people are either posting about it or spreading it to the world. I don't care anymore as long as I have my Clarke with me. And that she's okay.

We all gather around Clarke's bed and tell her everything that has happened.

Clarke: Oh my god, seriously? Costia's your ex?

Me: Well not exactly ex-girlfriend, ex-friend.

Octavia: are you okay?

Clarke: I think so. It's just, before, it was my decision to do those. But now, someone else made that decision for me. And now, I'm back to Day One.

Me: hey, it's not your fault Clarke. Like you said, someone else made the decision for you.

Clarke: yeah, but. I continued it, Lex. For a month, I didn't stop.

Luna: You were not in the right state of mind, Clarke. Costia and Titus played you. They already admitted to everything.

Anya: They didn't even gave you a chance to recover. They continuously gave you pills and drugs to make sure you're in a bad position.

Clarke: I'm sorry if I'm ruining your career, Lexa.

Me: No, no. Clarke, you did nothing wrong. And I don't care. I can look for other jobs. Acting is not the only job there is.

Clarke gives me a warm smile and so did I.

I'm glad Clarke and I are starting to heal.

---------------------------------

End of Chapter 61