Chapter 16: Breakfast

LEXA POV

I don't know what came over me, but I am shocked to say the least. I stood here in front of Clarke's house with nothing but my running clothes on, not even a house gift. At first I regretted ringing the doorbell. I wanted to leave but my foot was stuck in the doorway.

Then all of a sudden a blonde beauty opened the door looking all sleepy yet still those blue eyes are popping. I stood there frozen. I can't believe she's more beautiful in person. I am finally here, looking at Clarke face-to-face. And may I say, she looks super hot. Her toned 6-pack abs is showing as she was not wearing any clothes but a sports bra and a boxer shorts. I almost wanted to peek down but my eyes stopped trailing from her boobs to her abs, until Clarke zoomed to her bedroom to get a robe.

I didn't even care right at that very moment if she finally realizes who I am. I just wanted to see her. And I'm glad I did.

I was about to leave her house when I finally had the courage to speak up. But Clarke stopped me and asked me to join he inside. Who am I to say no to a stranger right?

We were drinking coffee with some sort of silence until Clarke broke it mentioning that she doesn't know how to cook. I chuckle at the thought of taking care of her. Wait, stop it Lexa.

So the caring in me stood up and raided Clarke's fridge. It was surprisingly full for someone who doesn't cook. I just shrugg. I made pancakes, bacon, and scrambled egg. I was contented when Clarke moaned at the taste. Oh how I want to hear those moans in a different way.

Ugh, stop it Lexa.

I was about to leave's Clarke's house when she asked me to stay. I shouldn't right? But I have nothing to do today. What could go possibly wrong.

Me: Sure, Clarke.

I give her a warm smile and she nods.

Clarke: Is it okay if I quickly shower first? I think I still have morning craziness.

I laugh at her. No she doesn't. It's all beauty and perfection. But I just nod as agreement.

Clarke: Oh, if you want to change to a more comfy clothes, you can shower in the guest bathroom. I can get some clothes of mine and laid it out there. Is a hoodie and sweatpants okay with you? I think my clothes are too large for you.

Me: Oh you don't have to Clarke, but yes hoodie and sweatpants is okay. Thank you. I was sweating through these clothes anyways.

Aww Clarke thought about me. I was thankful because I think I smell like sweat because of running. Clarke led me to her guest bathroom and it's bigger than my bathroom. She really is rich. I quickly showered and changed.

When I came back down the living room, Clarke was already there setting up the couch.

Me: What's the plan today?

Clarke: I really don't know but I don't want to go out if that's okay? Wanna watch a movie or series?

Me: Yeah, I want to stay-in as well. Okay then, movie day.

Clarke nods and went to heat up some popcorn, and brought back sodas and bottles of water

Clarke nods and went to heat up some popcorn, and brought back sodas and bottles of water. While scrolling for a movie, Clarke sat down at the other end of the couch. I just chuckled.

Me: I'm not going to bite, Clarke.

Clarke: Oh uh, yeah sorry. I just can't believe that you're here. In my house. And we're going to watch Netflix.

Me: Haha, do you want me to go?

Clarke: Of course not. I just- this was not a first meet-up kind of date.

Me: So it's a date?

I say jokingly and Clarke blushes. She then placed the remote to the table and looked at me. So I looked at her crossing my legs in an Indian seat so I could face her properly. There was still silence around us, and it made me wonder if she hasn't realized who I am yet.

Me: So, Clarke. Hello.

Clarke: Hello, Lexa. Nice to meet you.

Me: Haha, funny Clarke.

Clarke: Any movies you're currently watching?

Me: None. I don't have enough time to binge watch shows or movies. So if I have free time, I just watch reruns of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Clarke: Oh my god, me too!! Wanna watch it?

I chuckled at Clarke's excitement. I just nod at watching FRIENDS. Clarke pressed play and grabbed the popcorn and placed it in the middle of us. I was saddened a bit since I wanted her closer to me but at least someone was in the right mind for the both of us, or else this will end very badly.

While watching I try to sneak in some glances over at Clarke. I love how she laughs at the show and her mimicking the lines, it clearly shows that she have watched it a million times already. And she's so cute.

Clarke noticed I was looking at her and she paused the show.

Clarke: Hey, you're not watching.

Me: I am. Sorry. i was just distracted.

Clarke pointed at the screen and I just chuckled. We continued to watch until I felt my eyes starting to drift.

The last thing I remember is watching FRIENDS with Clarke, until I fell into a deep slumber.

-------------------------

CLARKE POV

Lexa and I was watching FRIENDS when I hear small snores. I glance to her, as so I can't be caught stealing glances of her. Then I notice that she was already asleep. Her head was trying to hold on as to not fall down to he couch.

 Her head was trying to hold on as to not fall down to he couch

She looked so peaceful. So beautiful. This was the first time I can stare at her completely. I am saddened as I can't see her green eyes. But a smile creeps into my face as I look at how beautiful she really is. I can't believe I landed a chat with this beauty, let alone have a 'movie date' or whatever you call it with her today.

Wait, I can't like-like her right? Even if I do, I would just drag her down. No. I can't, not now Clarke.

I shrugg the idea and helped Lexa. I removed the popcorn in the couch, grabbed the throw pillows and placed it at the end where I am sitting. I slowly caressed Lexa's arm and gently let her lay down.

I then grabbed a blanket from the guest bedroom and draped over Lexa's body. In my instinct, I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick photo of her sleeping soundly. Aww, she really looks beautiful, my baby. Wait what? No, stop it Clarke.

I peeked another glance at Lexa, and went to the kitchen to try and prepare for Lunch.

Since I don't know how, I just ordered.

I grabbed my phone and look at the sleeping Lexa.

I smile

--------------------------

End of Chapter 16.