Chapter 70: House

LEXA POV

I have been in a relationship with Clarke for over a year already. Those 12 months with her were the happiest I have ever been. The two of us got to know each other and we were there for each other when times get rough.

I love Clarke with all my heart. She's the one acting like the 'man' in our relationship but I know how much a baby she is. And I don't mind taking care of her, and taking charge from time to time.

I love her, and that's all that matters.

Anya: Hey dork, so what's the plan?

Me: I'm thinking of making like a audition piece or something. You know, do what I do everyday to make it more believable?

Luna: Oh that's a great idea. We can say that you need to record something and you can do it from there.

Anya: But how? How can we tell Clarke that we need to shoot something?

Me: Let me think about it. I'll just start easing in to Clarke that I want to audition for a role and that I need to record a piece.

Luna: Okay. I'll create a group text so we can all prepare and be looped in the discussion.

I nod in agreement as we all depart from each other. I just finished taping my last episode for Fear The Walking Dead. I loved being in the show, but it's time for me to say goodbye to the role. I have enjoyed playing Alicia Clark for seven seasons. But it's time to go.

I was packing my things in my trailer when my phone pinged. I looked and smiled at Clarke texting me. Then I realized it was already 9:00 in the evening.

cgriffin
Hey babe. I'm going down to the parking area, about to leave work. Should I pick you up or Anya's driving you?

lwoods
Hey, yeah Anya is driving me I think. I have to ask her first.

I quicky called Anya since she was outside the trailer talking to some producers.

Me: An, are you giving me a ride or I'll ask Clarke to come pick me up?

Anya: Sorry sis, I have to go back to the Cafe and fix something. Can Clarke drop by or I'll call Octavia to drop by here first.

Me: No it's okay. Clarke's done with work anyways. Thanks sis. See you.

I end the call and messaged Clarke.

lwoods
Babe, Anya needs to go to the Cafe first. Can you pick me up instead?

cgriffin
On my way, princess. See you in 10 minutes. Love you

lwoods
I'll be waiting. Love you. Don't text and drive.

After a few minutes of packing, Clarke messaged me that she's already waiting by the parking lot. I grabbed my stuff as I bid farewell to the rest of the cast and crew.

When I arrived at the parking lot, Clarke was waiting for me by the car with flowers in her hands.

Clarke: Congrats on your successful show of Fear The Walking Dead, my love.

I quickly ran to Clarke to hug her and she gave me a kiss.

Me: The flowers are beautiful baby. Thank you.