Chapter 40: Just Some Paps

LEXA POV

I groan as I look at the latest post of justsomepaps

I groan as I look at the latest post of justsomepaps. Clarke looks at me confused. I showed it to her and she just chuckles.

Lexa: Why are you laughing? These paparazzi are invading your private bubble Clarke.

Me: It's okay, Lex. As long as it's okay for you, it is for me.

Lexa: Okay, but please just tell me if it's bothering you so we can put a stop on this okay?

Me: Of course sweetheart.

I gave Clarke a quick peck on the lips and Luna groans.

Luna: Can you not be all lovey dovey when you're with me without Raven? Gosh, I miss her so much.

Clarke and I laughs at Luna and fake chokes.

Luna: I hate you both.

Clarke: Actually Luna, since you've been supportive of us today and for the past few days, we want to give you something as a thank you.

I look at Clarke weird since we haven't agreed yet on what to give Luna. She just looks at me and smiles. She then took out and envelope and gave it to Luna. And we were welcomed by a loud shriek.

Luna: oh my god, are you serious?! Thank you thank you thank you!

Clarke: No, thank you for keeping Lexa safe. And for getting us back together.

Luna: Okay you can be all lovey-dovey now.

We all chuckle and I mouthed a 'thanks' at Clarke. I know Luna's going to be excited. Clarke just gave her an all expense-paid trip to Maldives for two. For sure, Luna will be bringing Raven.

The three of us arrive at Clarke's house. Anya, Raven, and Octavia were already waiting for us.

As we walked in, Raven immediately went to kiss Luna. Octavia and Anya came hugging me and Clarke then smacked us in the arms. Soon after, Raven smacked us as well.

Me: What was that for?

Anya: That's for fainting and for Clarke's runaway scheme.

Clarke: Sorry guys, won't happen again.

Octavia: Better not, cause I'll fucking kill you Clarke. You know I will.

Raven: She'll kill you for the both of us.