Chapter 15: House Visit

LEXA POV

After a long and deep conversation with Anya and Luna, we all bid farewell and went our separate ways. Luna dropped me off at my apartment since we shared one car. When I arrived, it was already late since we also ate dinner at Anya's cafe.

I went to take a shower and change into comfy clothes since I don't have to wake up early tomorrow, and I don't expect any company.

After doing my nightly rituals, I checked my phone to see a notification from Clarke. I then realized that I haven't responded to her all day.

I quickly opened her message.

I tried calling Clarke since it was still a bit tad early

I tried calling Clarke since it was still a bit tad early. I called her twice but she didn't respond. So I decided to just send her a text message.

lwoods
Hey Clarke, sorry if I missed your message. I was out with my sister and bestfriend. I guess you're sleeping already so Good night.

Since I expected to have no response from Clarke, I decided to check a little bit of my socials. after a few minutes, my eyes was starting to get heavy so I closed my phone and the light on my nightstand and laid in bed.

After a few minutes, I fell into a somber sleep.

<the next day>

I was woken up to the bright rays of the sun poking through my window. I groaned as I realized I forgot to close my blinds completely which caused this early morning rise. I check the time and it's still 7am. I groan knowing that I have all day to relax but I decided to be productive with myself today.

I know yesterday I said that I want to do what I want freely, so I decided to go out for a quick run. I wen to freshen up a bit, and changed into my running clothes. I grabbed my airpods and started my motivation music.

I went out of the house not caring if there are any paparazzi coming my way

I went out of the house not caring if there are any paparazzi coming my way. I wanted to enjoy my life and I want to do what I want.

I was enjoying my run when I suddenly reach an oh so familiar house number.