Chapter 35: Socials and Issues

LEXA POV

Since my flight is still later this afternoon, I had time to sleep in with Clarke. I was enjoying my sleep until I hear banging on my door. Clarke and I jolts up with the sudden banging so we quickly went to see who's on the door.

I open the door to see a worried Anya and Luna at the door.

Anya: Are you okay?

Clarke and I just stared at Anya and Luna confused.

Luna: Looks like you haven't seen it yet since apparently you guys are still lovey dovey.

Me: What the hell are you guys talking about?

Luna then showed me her phone and my eyes widen. I just look at Clarke apologetically and she comes closer to me.

 I just look at Clarke apologetically and she comes closer to me

Clarke: These paparazzi sure move fast

Clarke: These paparazzi sure move fast. How did they find out?

Me: I don't know. I'm sorry Clarke. I know you want your privacy. I will fix this.

Clarke: Nonsense, Lex. This comes with you. I don't have a problem with it. It sucks being spied on when we're on dates but at least people will know you're mine.

Luna and Anya fake chokes. Then suddenly Raven and Octavia were barging in my house.

Me: How the hell did you find my house?

Raven: Luna sent us the address. We were worried at Clarke.

Clarke: I'm okay guys. Thank you. It's Lexa we should be worried about. Are you okay, Lex?

Me: I'm not ready to tell the world I'm bisexual, Clarke.

I say worried and she just pulled me to a tight hug.

Clarke: Hey, hey. It doesn't matter. Let them speculate. You don't have to say anything, okay? Uh, O, can you call the PR team of Lexa to handle this please?

Octavia: I'm already on it, C. We'll handle this Lexa. Just relax okay? You didn't do anything.

I nod as I thank all of them. I can't believe these paparazzi even came first to telling the whole world about me. But what do I expect. This is how they roll. I should've been more careful.

-------------------------

CLARKE POV

Seeing those paparazzi photos shocked me. I didn't want my face being spread out the internet like that but I am more concerned to Lexa rather than I am.

She was just exposed to the whole world like that without her consent. I do hope the PR team can fix this or else I'll fire their sorry ass.

Anya and Luna were busy making calls to remove the photos online, while Raven and Octavia are busy handling the situation with the PR team through video conference.

My job right now is not to be like a member of Lexa's team, but rather be the the friend she needs.

Lexa moved away from us as she wanted to send a message to her director of the show that she might not be able to go to San Diego since she was dealing with this new issue.

I went to look for her to help her ease the pain even just for a little bit. Since she was not around the living room and kitchen, I assumed she was in her bedroom. And I was right.

Me: Hey there princess, how are you holding up?

Lexa: Fine.

Me: We can fix this okay? Just relax and let your team handle it.

Lexa: What do you mean relax? Clarke, my whole career is in jeopardy because of this!

Lexa stood up mad, a little screaming. But nothing I couldn't handle.

Me: Hey, it's not over yet.

Lexa: it is Clarke. Can't you see? Once producers and directors find out I'm gay, they won't take me anymore. Show business is my life. So stop telling me to relax because I can't fucking think.

Me: Okay, calm down Lexa. You're in over your head. What do you want us to do, just hide behind the doors of our house? That's not living, Lex.

I was trying to control my temper but Lexa is just pushing my limits.

Lexa: Well I have to. Can't you see, Clarke. We just went out for a day and it's already blowing up the web. I can't fucking handle this.

Me: What do you want me to do?

Lexa: I want you to leave.

Me: What? No. I'm not leaving. I'm staying here with you. We're going to get through with this together.

Lexa: No Clarke. We're done. Whatever it is that we have, it's done.

Me: Don't say that Lex. We're going to fix this. We'll be okay. We just got together last night. What about the promises we made? I thought we're in this together?

Lexa: I thought so too Clarke. But I guess I was wrong. You're not special. You're just like everyone else. What if people will find out about your dick, huh? Then I'll be totally ruined. So yeah, we're over Clarke. Please, I don't want to see you ever again. Go back to your office and just stay there.

I stood there shocked. How could Lexa even bring up my body part? Is that how she sees me? I get snapped as Raven and Octavia came to hold me.

I push them away and I ran. I ran with tears falling down my eyes. Not knowing where to go.

Fuck you, Lexa. Fuck you

-----------------------------------

End of Chapter 34.