Chapter 25: Basic Straining

Like I said in the last chapter I will start skipping challenges as the challenge needs to be near the water. Also Noah will be targeting campers now so if a certain camper that isn't his target was in the water, he won't go after them anymore.

No One Pov:

Chef yelled in the microphone for everyone to get to the docks and line up for the next challenge.

Noah Pov:

In was sleeping when it was Chef who woke me up and not Chris this time. Maybe he gone for the day. I heard he yell at the other campers before they pick up canoes and have them over there heads.

I watch as both team struggle to keep there canoes up. They must be hungry and are arms must be tired too. They been there for three hours and Chris seem to have return from whenever he came from.

I watch as they hold that canoes until it got dark. Owen seem to have fallen asleep while holding the canoe. Chef was telling stories and at this point they were driving me crazy.

I started swimming around I think Chef notice because he went quiet.

Gwen: Why did you went quiet?

Chef: Did I tell you to speak now be quiet.

I can tell he was watching the waters, waiting for me to jump out and attack but I just waited. That is when Lindsey gave up and everyone headed to the cafeteria.

*Time Skip*

I was in the water when I saw Chef enter the dock area and started dancing. He had music on which I wasn't a fan of.

That is when everyone else was joining the dance party. I torn know what challenge they were doing but boy they are going to get tired with moving around at some point. Then the music stop and they all left the area.

Noah Mind: They better stop or else I will make sure they stop

In the end I saw someone from the Killer bass team walk on the dock of shame. It was Courtney. Even though that girl was annoying I bet that Duncan dude is going to miss her.