Chapter 9: Don't Fall Asleep

No One Pov:

The Next Day roll around. Everyone was sleeping in there cabins peacefully.

Cody was dreaming of swimming in water when he saw two glowing yellow eyes looking at him. Cody went to check it out when Chris decided to wake everyone with an air horn.

Leshawna yelled at Chris for waking her up. Then everyone got up and left there cabins to see what Chris wants.

When everyone got out of there cabins Cody tried to take Eva air pod only to almost be bitten by her. He didn't seem faze though as he just smile.

Everyone then line up as Chris told everyone what there next challenge is going to be.

Chris told everyone to complete a 20 Km run around the lake.

Cody Pov:

Chris: On my Mark Runners, Get set, GO.

We all started running around the lake but while running I felt eyes on me. I tried to shake that feeling away thinking it was nothing but when I was third way done with my run I just had to find out who is looking at me.

I look around to see nothing but when I look at the lake I saw something went underwater. I thought it was a fish or something so I didn't put much thought into it.

Cody Mind: Gosh when I'm done with this I hope they have something good for breakfast waiting for me.

*Time Skip*

After we were all done with are run. Everyone waited at the cafeteria to get some breakfast in them. Everyone thought that running around the lake was the challenge but Chris told us other wise.

He then show us a table full of food as we all ate from it and I was not lying to you, the food was so good. I guess eating only slop while staying here made me miss the other good food here.

After we were all done eating Chris told us are challenge and to be honest with you, I was not going to win this.

Chris told us that we have to stay awake and the last team standing will win. He was smart with making us run and make us eat that delicious food because it now going to be harder for everyone to stay awake.

*Time Skip*

Its been 12 hours now and everyone is still awake. Well that was until Owen fell over and went asleep.

Time past and now 24 hours had past. Chris graduate us but noe he was making it harder by reading fairy tails to us while Chef was dress up as a sheep. It also didn't help that chef was going to be playing the harp.

I almost fell asleep but apparently what I thought was a pillow was actually Owen butt. He then farted on me making me wide awake.

It didn't help that when time past Chef started wearing a ballerina outfit. He was sprinkling us with glitter or something which was making us sleepy and in the end DJ fell asleep.

When the 40 hour hit there were only four killer bass and six screaming gophers. It seem that my team is winning but its getting really hard with staying awake.

While trying to stay awake I saw Owen get up and took off his clothes. I was so confuse like wasn't he asleep. It turn out he was sleepwalking and now he butt naked. He ended up walking in the woods.

I tried to stay awake but I knew after the 80 mark I knew I was trouble so I tried to find a way to keep myself awake.

I got up and left the area. Chris never told us that we have to stay in one area and now since I can't fall asleep yet I can try to find something to keep me awake.

Chris: Cody where are you going

Cody: If I stay here I'm going to end up falling asleep so I'm going near the lake

Chris: Sorry man but you can't do that

Cody: Of course I can. You said I can't fall sleep so I'm finding a way to stay awake. One of your camera people can follow me if they want but I'm not staying here

Chris: Fine you can go but you can't jump into the water. That would mean you are cheating

Cody Mind: Great

Cody: *sigh* fine

*Time Skip*

I went to the lake beach area and look around. The camera man took shots on everything I was doing but I didn't care. It was until I found it that I smile.

Cody: I found it. I didn't think it was true but it was.

I turn to the camera man and gave him a smile.

Cody: You see I know I'm not going to last long but I had a dream about this lake and someone leaving this book here so I wanted to see if its true or not. I guess it was true *giggles* Well I'm going to be reading this book until I past out. You can stay until then camera man.

The camera man just nodded as I read the book. The title of the book was called Love From Another World.

Cody: Alright here I go Chapter one It was a normal day like any other. Marco just woke up and was getting ready for school. Both of his parents took time off of there work so they can look over the new baby in the house. "Mom, Dad I'm off to school," Marco say with a big smile.  "Have a good day son," his dad said. "Be safe," his mother said as she hold the baby close to her.

While reading the story I ended up falling asleep not knowing how this book will continue.

No One Pov:

When Cody fell asleep the Camera Man left leaving Cody alone. That is when something came out of the water and pick up Cody before laying him down on him.

Noah was scared that Cody would wake up to see a monster cuddling him but Cody didn't and after a while Noah ended up falling asleep too.