Chapter 14: Talent Show

No One Pov:

The next day came. Lindsey woke up Gwen due to her complaining about something that not really important.

Chris then woke up everyone else. When everyone was awake they were taken to w stage with a curtain. Cody who had sit down and lay back had fallen between the bleachers and got stuck but it doesn't seem he mind that happen.

Lindsey and Tyler were flirting with one another which got Heather upset because they are on opposite teams.

Chris then explain the next challenge is a talent show.

Cody Pov:

We had to choose three people from are team that would represent us in the talent show. Chef seem to be the one judging this challenge.

Cody Mind: Gosh I hope we don't loose.

*Time Skip*

Heather told everyone that she team captain even though it seem that Gwen doesn't like that. To me I really don't care as long as we don't loose.

Are team decided to see who is the most talented out of alk of us. Owen went first. Owen show how he can jug a huge bottle of soda. He then burp the whole Alphabet which impress a lot of us.

Trent then gave Owen a high five but Heather was not happy about the performance as it was disgusting. Gwen also decided to leave the group which make me think she not going to do hers.

Heather then show her ballerina skills. Which did seem amazing. Izzy went next and show off her dance of the rattle snake. When Beth was next she started sounding around stick of fire which was terrifying because she did not know what she was doing.

Justin was able to put out the fire and in the end those who were chosen were Heather, Justin, and Trent.

While that was going on though I decided to go on a walk to clear my mind when I look at the lake. I didn't show anyone my talents because I really don't have any.

Cody: *sigh* The next challenge is a talent show which I won't be a part of. I just hope we win so one of us don't get voted out.

I then saw the water move a little which made me smile.

Cody Mind: Noah must be listening

I headed back which was around the time Gwen got back. I decided to be nice to her since I have been kinda a pushy guy. I open up a door for her and Heather made a joke about us getting together. I could tell this made Gwen upset as she grab the door which I was holding and slam it.

Cody Mind: I don't even like her that much anymore

*Time Skip*

Owen and I decided to take a dip in the lake. I wanted to swim in the lake to get things off of my mind and maybe even see Noah as for Owen I'm not sure.

Both Owen and I jump in the lake which got Gwen wet oops hope she doesn't hate me.

I swam around the lake before going underwater for a little bit. When I did I saw Noah looking at me. I smile and wake at him which he wake at me too.

I knew he wanted to join me but with that cameras and people around, it was impossible. After a while I got out of the lake and dry off so I can get ready for the talent show.

*Time Skip*

It was time for the talent show. Are team was going up first and it was Justin. Justin show off his looks and poses which got us some points.

The team was the Killer Bass. There first person is going to be DJ.
He show off some dances but his Ribbon got caught so he lost some points.

Are team was next and it was Trent. He started playing his Guitar and sang a song that was written for Gwen. We got lots of points for that.

Then it was the Killer Bass turn. It was Bridgette turn. She was doing a hand stand when she let out a burp and started throwing up all over the place and then slip and fall into Tyler arms. You can tell Lindsey was not happy.

The leaders were next which means Heather is next. She was going to dance but then she pull out a book and started reading it.

I was confuse at first but then I realized it was a diary and not just anyone diary it was Gwen diary. After she was done and got off the stage, I could tell Gwen was upset.

The final person that appear was Harold from the Killer Bass team and he was beep boxing away. It was amazing.

In the end we lost and this time we need to vote someone out. Justin was voted off which was sad.

*Time Skip*

After I waited for everyone to go to sleep I left the cabin and headed to the lake where I knew Noah was waiting for me.