Chapter 8: Watching

No One Pov:

When Night fell on the campers. Noah ended up getting out of the water and look threw both cabin windows. When he found the boy cabin, he look around and saw Cody fast sleep in his bed.

Noah tail started wagging but when his tail hit the floor, it seem to snap Noah out of something. He look around and soon Noah stomach started to growl. He then spotted a deer in the woods and attack it before dragging it underwater.

Noah Mind: What was I doing on the Surface? Why did THAT thought appeared? That never happen before. Is it because people are on the island now? Lets hope that doesn't happen again.

Noah Pov:

The next day roll around and the campers first challenge is here. They had to jump off a cliff into the waters below. The issue is the waters were full of sharks.

The sharks don't bug me or even try to get close to me. I think its because there scared of what I am and what I can do to them. Sure I can control them if I hum or sing and sure I eat shark from time to time but its not like I am going to hurt them.

I watch from under the water as person to person jump into my waters. They all don't seem to notice me maybe because they don't stay in he water that long. As watching though I saw him jump into the waters below.

I watch him and only him but when he was under the waters, he look at me. We both look at each other for a while before I swim off and he swam upwards. I ended up hiding for the rest of there challenge.

Noah Mind: He saw me I can't believe he saw me. It seem he wasn't scare of me though so maybe I have a change with him? No what am I saying, he properly thought I was a fish or something so don't get your hopes up.

While in the waters, I heard Cody team won which made me smile. This means I have more time with him and I could try to get close to him. The only problem are the campers and the cameras. Hopefully I don't get spotted by the cameras because that would be a nightmare to deal with.

Just imagine the head lines he could get or even the challenges he would make. Sea monster in the water while doing Tv show or he can make it into a challenge of catching me or getting a picture of me. I really don't want to deal with that.

I ended up getting out of the water and I know it was a bad idea because I can get spotted by the cameras or someone else but I can't help it. I watch as Cody team celebrated, I wish I was on his team. They seem to be enjoying themselves. I ended up staying there for a while.

Noah Mind: Am I turning into some kind of starker? I hope not because that will be a huge problem.

After a while I ended up leaving and it was a good thing too because someone almost spotted me. Gosh I wonder what challenge there going to do tomorrow.