Chapter 22: Paintball Deer Hunt

No One Pov:

The next day roll around faster then anyone wanted it be. Chris woke up everyone with a helicopter which pissed off everyone.

Noah who was in the water thought that it was after him thinking that they know he exist now.

Duncan got out of bed and freak out saying they found us before hiding under the bunk beds of DJ and Geoff.

Leshawna ended up heading her head on the top bunk before yelling that Chris is getting on her last nerves. Heather ended up using Beth and Lindsey as slaves to turn on her shower.

It then skips off to every lady on camp still waiting in a long line for the bathroom. Heather was taking her sweet time as everyone else suffer. It got to the point that some of them went lumber jack style.

Chris then told everyone to go to the camp fire pit for there breakfast.

*Time Skip*

All of the campers are sitting at there seats getting ready for there next challenge.

Chris then gave everyone beans for breakfast for no reason at all. He then told everyone that the next challenge is paintball deer hunter.

The killer bass hunters are Geoff, Harold, and Bridgette with bass blue paint.

The screaming gopher hunters who are using orange paint are Leshawna, Beth, Owen, and Lindsey.

The rest of the teams are deer.

Cody Pov:

When he said that we were going to be deer, that made me kind of nervous.

We were given antlers, noses, and tails. Heather and Duncan was not happy to be deer.

*Time Skip*

I was walking in a group with Gwen, Heather, and Trent.

Gwen: This maybe the lamest thing I've ever done in my life.

Cody: Oh come on it could be fun.

That is when everyone stop and gave me the look that said really. It was kind of like death stares if all honesty.

Cody: Ok catch you later

Even though I was going to be alone I was kind of excited. I mean I am small and fast.

*Time Skip*

While walking around I spotted one of are team hunters.

Beth: Whoever you are go ahead and shoot me. You can't make today any worse here

Cody: Your a hunter and I am a deer. Slight food chain issue with me shooting you how goes it?

Beth: I'm so done with this game

Cody: What happen? Have you bag any deer yet?

Beth: No but I did risk my life to steal a bag of chips.

That is when I follow her to heather. Great I really don't want to deal with her now

Heather: What took you so long?

Beth: Here I hope you know what I had to do to get them

Heather: There are like 11 chips left and there barbecue. Go back and get me something else

Beth: No

Heather: What did you just say!?

Cody: I am just going to Ya

I then took the bag of chips and ran.

Cody Mind: well that wad interesting

I ended walking a long eating the chips that Beth stole. I love Barbecue chips but I didn't realize I was leaving a trail behind me.