Chapter 10: Waiting

No One Pov:

The Next day roll around. Noah was sleeping deep in the water when he heard an air horn.

He open eyes as he look around. Before poking his head out of the water. He look around but couldn't see anything.

Noah Mind: I need to hunt some food

Noah Pov:

I was able to hunt some fish because hearing running feet. I poke my head out and saw everyone running around the lake. I look around and saw Cody running. I kept my eyes on him.

Noah Mind: Gosh he cute. Wait Cute!? I mean he good looking and I would love to date him but he would never date a monster like me.

I watch him for a whole before he started slowing down and look around. I then froze, Does he know someone is watching him?

I went underwater hoping he didn't see me.

*Time Skip*

I was in the water minding my own business thinking. I heard there next challenge is to stay awake as long as they can.

Noah Mind: I wonder how Cody is.

That is when I heard a splash. I poke my head out to see one of the campers, I think Owen is his name. Is he SLEEP WALKING IN THE WATER!?

I look at him in shock, how is he not awake I mean this is cold water and yet he dead asleep. I watch him as she swim around and then swim up a waterfall with some of the fish that lives in the lake.

Noah Mind: That not normal. Is he human? I mean how can he swim up a water fall in his sleep? No what I don't want to know.

After waiting and swimming around I heard someone walk on the beach side of the lake. I swam to that side to see Cody and a camera man there. Cody was looking for something.

Noah Mind: Wait don't tell me. Is he looking for my book?

After a while of searching he found me book and started reading it out loud. He was on the part where Marco was being very shy around a girl he use to like when he fell asleep.

I waited for the camera man to leave before I got out of the water. I walk up to Cody and started cuddling up with him before falling asleep myself.

After sleeping for a while I ended up waking up before Cody and I was kissing his ear!? My face went red as I felt myself blush. Lucky he didn't wake up from that.

I look around and saw my book on the floor. I save the chapter Cody was reading before giving him the book.

In the boy sleep he ended up cuddling the book. I smile at him before going into the water. I was able to get out of there just in time too as Cody woke up.

He look around before leaving to his own cabin I believe. I smile as he left.

While swimming away from the dock I heard a girl name Eva got voted out.

As long as its not Cody I am fine with that.