Chapter 13: Reading

Cody Pov:

I was reading the book when I felt someone out there hand on my shoulder. I look up to see something that not human.

I wanted to scream and run but my body just froze. I couldn't move or say anything.

Noah: Ummm Hi m-my name is Noah What your name?

Cody: Um c-cody

Noah: Nice to meet you Cody sorry for scaring you it just the book you are reading use to me mine but I can't read it without getting it wet

Cody: You been listening?

Noah: Y-yes? I hope its not a problem

Cody: Oh no not at all it just I didn't know someone was listening to me

Noah: I see

We both stay quiet for a while and I could tell Noah is nervous

Cody Mind: Is he scared that I might tell?

Cody: Noah?

Noah: Huh Ya?

Cody: Do you umm do you want to be my friend?

Noah: I would like that. Its been very lonely out here

Cody: Have you been out here alone?

Noah: Yes I have. Its been about two years since I had talked to someone

Cody: Wow that must be a long time. Hey if you don't mind what are you?

Noah: Huh oh umm I'm not too sure myself I use to be human but after the accident this happen

Cody: Accident?

Noah: I don't like talking about it. Its kinda personal

Cody: Oh I'm sorry

Noah: Its ok You didn't know

Then it went back to awkward silence. I look at Noah but he seem to be thinking about something.

Noah: Hey umm can we continue with the book please?

Cody: Oh of course now which paragraph was I on.

Noah: You were on when Marco was walking home.

Cody: Oh right sorry. While Marco walk home from a long day of school he heard something. At first he thought it was nothing but it kept getting louder and louder. When he turn, he saw a car running straight at him. In a panic Marco jump out of the way just in time. The car ended up hitting a building and catching on fire. Marco who got there phone out at this time, call the police about the car. He tried to look inside the vehicle  but he couldn't see anyone in there.

Noah: I can read the next part if you like

Cody: You can go ahead

Noah: When the police got there, they questioned Marco. After some looking around and taking care of the fire, there seem to be no one behind the seat. This made everyone at the seen confuse. Marco ended up waking home after that not realizing what just happen.

After reading for a while I had to head back to the cabin. Noah understand but he seem upset.

Cody: Hey why don't I come out here tomorrow and we do the same thing?

Noah: Wait Really

Cody: Of course

Noah: I would like that very much

After that I left to the cabin as Noah went into the lake.

Cody Mind: Well this night was eventful.