Before We Start

I Just Realized I been Spelling Gwen name wrong I am so sorry I'm going back and fixing my mistake now.

Thanks to a fandom called island of the slaughter I started watching total drama island again.

I love the ship Noco very much and what I have to say is that Noah could of live if Noah either kept his mouth shut or Ducncan didn't at like a child and force Everyone to leave noah alone in the forest where a murder was.

Anyways here are some things.

Noah was a normal kid until one day he was part of a plane crash that took not only his life but many others. Now he is a spirit of the lake that can't seem to rest.

He been alone with his thoughts for two years now but things are now going to chance when people had started to the island.

Cody was always known as the weird kid. He like to see himself as a woman man even though no one have ever went out with him.

He thought that if he make himself famous that maybe people will like him so that why he tried to join Total Drama Island and when he got accepted he was excited.

Those Who Are On The Island:

Ezekiel
Eva
Noah
Justin
Katie
Tyler
Izzy
Cody
Beth
Sadie
Courtney
Harold
Trent
Bridgette
Lindsey
DJ
Geoff
Leshawna
Mr. Coconut
Duncan
Heather
Gwen
Owen
Chef
Chris

⚠ Warning ⚠ this book might have Bullying, Violence, cursing, bad language, mention of death, drowning, plane crash, staying awake longer than you should, mention of being naked, mention of guns, buried alive, gore, abandonment, neglect, attempted kidnapping, bear attack, animal attack, hunting animals, mentally & physically abuse in a way, and maybe even more.

I Don't Own Total Drama/Total Drama Island

I'm also watching the first season of Total Drama Island as I write this so I can get things as close as I can with the show.

Also Spoilers To The Total Drama Island Show

Will Be Posed Whenever