44

She is playing with her hands first.

Karan : take it in your mouth now.

He urged her, and she started rubbing his cock around and on her face. He slap his cock on her cheeks, her beautiful face is feeling good.

And her mouth is trying to catch his dick. At last she arrested the tool she wants.

And then gradually started licking its body and then took it in her mouth smoothly.

Karan : Ohhhhh…heaven. (he said as he felt the slimy touch of her tongue around his cock, and the feeling of being sucked and licked at it)

Monami : mmmhhmm.

She too was enjoying clearly, which was evident from her moaning. She had recently had an orgasm but was soon getting ready for another from all that sucking.

Monami : I am in love with your cock and you darling.

She remarked in between sucking it and licking its body.

Karan : Oh yes? You are going to love more when I will put this in your love hole.

He remarked making her feel all the more horny and bitchy.

She grabbed his cock tightly and started sucking even more passionately.

Karan : Oh yes…suck me like that…show me how you would want me to fuck you.

He said as she kept sucking more madly.

And soon he too reached the peak of climax, but didn’t want to cum in her mouth and so he pulled out in time, and asked her to laid on the bed.

Now they both are going towards the climax, they came back in position and sat spreading her legs wide.

She placed her legs on his shoulders., opening up her cunt for a better access.

Karan positioned himself between her legs with his cock throbbing like a monster which he started rubbing against her pussy.

Monami : oh yes, put it in me, let me taste your cock in my cunt.

Stay tuned