10

Karan : we can do one thing mom, what if me and you sleep in my room and aunty and monami sleep in yours?

His mom : you know Karan, Malini came here because she wants to relive those moments we had in past together as friends.

Karan : but mom, it will make us uncomfortable I can't sleep on couch.

His mom : okay done.

Karan : thanks mom.

His mom : I will sleep on couch.

Karan : mom this is emotional blackmailing.

His mom : I don't know if you won't sleep in living then I have to sleep.

Karan : okay fine I will sleep.

His mother : that's like my son, it is just a matter of adjustment for 2-3 days beta; afterwards sleep wherever you want in accord with your whim.

His mother said with persuasiveness.

Karan : but....

I was stopped in between.

His mom : now please NO IF AND NO BUT, and now quietly go to dine table for lunch like a courteous and well-mannered boy!

His mom ordered.

And he help his mother to serve food to the guests Monami and Malini aunty they had food together.

Karan POV

Afterwards, we ate our delicious dinner together.

My mom and Malini aunty talked and talked non-stop for the whole time.

I was feeling weird; my eyes were seeking the fair skin young partner on dining table, but of no luck.

Because she was in my room and I was sitting like an idiot in the dining room even after finish the food.

I don't have courage to go to Monami when she is alone I want some reason to go.

After thinking hard for couple of minutes, I decided to get off and bring my laptop from my room so as to pass time without much.

It was an excuse actually to go to my room.

Stay tuned