16

Karan : hii beautiful, everyone call me Karan, why I can call you Monu by the way, kuch kuch hota hai kya. (He winked 😉)

She was taken aback and blushed, but came to normal after a minute.

Karan : bolo bolo. (Say).

She threw a pillow on my face and laughed shyly, looking even even more gorgeous with a fairy like resemblance.

Monami : Yeah it's Monami only But, Monu is my pet name, friends call me so!

Her phone beeps at this time of night.

She clarified while doing something in her phone.

I took the chance and commented to know that she have a bf or not.

Karan : checking boyfriend’s messages! (He said with a smirk)

Monami : Nope! I don’t have any boyfriend.

She calmly.

Monami : and what are you asking about me I know you must have 2-3 girlfriends. (The tone of voice unbelievably turn little possessive when she had no reason to be possessive for him)

Karan : and how you guessed it? (He asked teasingly)

Monami : I can say it, I mean look at your personality even you are a gym instructor so many girls must behind you na.

Karan : doesn't meant that I have gf's.

Monami : it meant, I know you must have girlfriend you are not just telling me.

Karan : I swear I didn't have a girlfriend Yaar, I didn't find the one I wish.

Monami : oh that's great.

Karan : what?

Monami : I mean sad.

Karan : hm

Monami : by the way, what is your type in girls like what kinda girls you like?

Karan : understanding, caring, loving.

Monami : okay, this was a formal answer now tell me how much her physical appearance matter?

Karan : 50 percent. I mean if she looks good and sexy like Selena Gomez I would feel so blessed.

Monami : Selena Gomez huh!? What is special in her.

Karan : she is beautiful Yaar.

Monami : okay okay anyone else.

Stay tuned