39

She play fully ran into the room.

Karan : where will you go baby girl? (He caught her again) it's impossible to run away from me today my baby.

Monami smile seductively.

Karan : it is a wonderful weather outside, and Romantic too and we are alone in this home, don't you think we should utilize this time.

Monami : oh really, how can we utilize mister shergil? (Seductively questioned)

Karan : don't you know?

Monami (act innocent) : how do I know, Mister handsome.

Her words are prove that she was again already attracted towards him.

And that sudden bold move of Karan impressed her a lot, and she smiling back and replying back seductively on every question of Karan.

Nothing else was required to Karan, he pulled her closer and he started kissing her, soon it turns mutual and they both started kissing each other.

Both of them started sucking each other’s lips and Karan especially loved to use a lot of tongue.

And so when he pushed his tongue further in her mouth, she didn’t protest and they started tasting each other closely.

It was not shorter in the duration they extend this kiss more and more in minutes as much as they can.

Karan breaks a kiss, this so long kurti is annoying him. Because he have less skin part to taste.

Karan : yaar can I take off your top please?

Karam asked, rather requested, while still within the passionate moment of kissing each other.

Monami : if I say yes will you listen to me? (monami asked when she was expecting no)

Karan said yes.

Karan : I won't force you.

Monami : Oh you are sweet but it's yes, remove it. Mhmmm.

She replied hastily before Karan pulled her tops out and off her body.

Stay tuned