18

In the meanwhile,

His mom and Malini aunty came to the room, they knocks the door and Monami ask them to come in.

Monami and karan was sitting together.

His mom : Karan you here?

Karan : actually mom....

Monami (she cover up) : I was getting bored aunty so I called him here

Karan : yeah mom.

Her mom : great, we just came for couple of minutes to check whether you both had adjusted. But you two can really adjust in room.

His mom : yeah sleep on floor here okay?

Karan : okay mom.

On seeing us giggling, they wished us ‘Good Night’

Her mom told her to sleep early.

As both of them stepped out.

Monami started grinning.

Monami : sleep early. . .- Huh! No way.

Karan smiled.

Monami : will you go and lock the room?

Karan nodded.

Karan POV

After couple of minutes, as per her entreaty.

I locked the door from inside and we started chit-chatting about other’s personnel as well as social life.

She asked me a lot of things about my graduation, my past life, hobbies and interests.

I told her about my ex with whom I broke up when I was 17 , she was last gf I had.

Monami : that means, you didn’t make any girlfriend after you broke up with your ex-gf in class twelth?

She finally enquired.

I nodded slowly.

Karan : I really loved her but she ditched. (With little moist eyes)

I was sitting on the bed while she was lying on it with her legs kept on the table.

Those moist eyes are dramatic.

I was staring like a hungry dog on her milky white legs- switching my gaze in synchronization from her legs to breast that was going up and down- slowly. .steadily. .killingly.!

The fruity scent of her moist fair skin and her mesmerising childish innocence along with her beautiful sweetness was pouring strong currents of molten metal inside my blood vessels.

Stay tuned

30+ votes