4

Karan : oh yeah sorry, please come in.

Monami step inside, she starts removing her heels.

Karan : no need to remove them it's okay you can come in I will clean the home later. (Being over sweet with this beautiful girl)

Monami : thank you.

Monami step inside the home.

Karan : where is Mom and Malini aunty?

Monami : they went for shopping in car and they left me in another mall as I want to shop dresses, so when I came out I got fully Drenched in an unexpected sudden shower of rain.

Karan : oh mumbai is this only, but girl you really changed a lot I can't believe it you are the same Monami mahajan.

Monami : yeah I can understand, I was too fat, even I remember that how much you used to ignore my texts years ago. (She said laughing and clearing that there was a time she had crush on him)

Karan : so hows your husband? (Indirectly ask if she got married)

Monami : do I look like married? I mean can you see any sign of being married?

Karan : not actually, meant you are still unmarried.

Monami : yeah and I guess you too.

Karan : yes, how do you guessed?

Monami : your mother sounds stressed related to your marriage.

Karan : actually....

Monami sneeze before he could complete his statement.

Monami : I am sorry, you continue you were saying something.

Karan : no no, I guess you should change first.... Uhm.... But how?

Monami : give me a towel and I have some dresses I bought today so I will change with them.

Karan : oh great then.

Monami : yes, do you have any hair dryer?

Karan : yes I have, you go that way to my room I will bring towel for you.

Monami : I hope you don't mind.

Karan : no no, we are family friends after all.

Stay tuned