35

Karan is thinking what to do to surprise her, he kept the diary outside only and found some pair of lingeries from her bag.

Karan wants to derived a perverse sense of pleasure from it.

Meanwhile,

Monami is in bathroom but she is aroused too because she can sense his presence with her all the time since last night.

Monami (asks from inside the bathroom) : Karan!! Are you there?

Karan heard in once only but he replied when she asked for third time for him

Karan went near the bathroom door and knock.

Monami : who is there?

Karan : it's me Karan? You were calling me I guess, isn't it?

Monami : yes will you do me a favor?

Karan : yeah say what can I do?

Monami : wait.

Karan : here?

Monami : yes.

Monami take off her bra and panty she is wearing wrap it into a wet towel and give it him opening a bathroom door a little from which her hand can come out.

Karan : what is this?

Monami : just put it into washing machine as it is.

Karan : okay.

Monami locked the door back.

Karan : as it is, no way monu dear. (He said it internally not to her)

He unwrap the towel and found a pair of red panty and bra.

Karan POV

As expected, I was hoping to find something I could sniff or feel to fuel my eager imagination about Monami Mahajan.

And she gave it to me herself look like she also wants me to fuel up my powers later will be use on her.

Now I got to know that Monami wants me too, and she will always keep doing her planning or whatever else going in her mind.

Because she didn't told me that she wasn't offend when I was apologizing her.

She was having fun of mine. It should be my turn now.

Stay tuned