38

Karan went with them to Jewelry shop and after make their introduction with his friend, who owns that shop.

Karan take a leave.

After leave them there, he took a cab and came back to home, it was not in plan for Monami.

Here Monami didn't found the pair of her lingerie he gave to Karan to put into Washing machine.

Suddenly,

The door bell rangs and Monami is alone at home, so she went to the door and peek from the hole to see who is there first.

Karan (from outside) : it's me Monami open the door?

Monami open the door.

Karan sigh and walks inside the home.

Monami : you came back where is mom and aunty? (She is confused, how he return back this soon)

Karan : they are in jewelry shop, I had nothing to do there so I came back to home.

Monami : oh wait, I got it, it meant you had no other work to do, you just lied to mom and aunty. Right? (She said pretending she is angry, when she is happy that he came back)

Karan : please shut the door, and don't behave like you are not happy with my arrival.

Monami : why will I? (She said pretending angry)

Karan holds her arm and pull her closer. Her body crash on his body on a hard pull.

Monami : what are you doing Karan, I am not talking to you. (She softly spoken when getting weak looking into his eyes)

Karan : oh really, don't you want it?

Monami : noooo.

Karan repeat those words she wrote in the diary about yesterday incident.

Monami : wait... You read my diary? (Shocked)

Karan : yups, so stop this drama and accept it that you wants me too baby girl.

Monami : in your dreams , Karan shergil. (She push him with a naughty smile)

Stay tuned